Hey Stranger!

I'm Stranzer.

Stranzer? But how do you look exactly like.. Dranzer?

I'll explain you everything later but for now, I want to let you know that you are my wielder.

Wha- How? I'm not even from that world let alone a blader! How's it even possible??

If I talk to you without any medium to contain my powers, it'll drain your energy too much. So if you are ready to accept me as your bitbeast, then get a beyblade first and I'll explain you everything after that.

Saying this, he vanished into thin air.

....what was that just now? M-me? Wielder? Of a bitbeast?

I literally dreamt of having a bitbeast and doing beyblading since the moment I saw the anime but.. this left me in utter disbelief..

All the thoughts that had clouded my mind before this were nowhere to be found. All I could think about was what just happened.

I got up feeling a bit dizzy but I shook the feeling off and opened the door to the balcony as cool breeze was blowing soothingly.

I sat there on the chair as I gazed at the moon shining brightly with its tiny star companions that appeared like small diamonds, scattered on a dark surface.

Alright.. so let's see. There's a bitbeast that calls himself 'Stranzer' and looks exactly like Dranzer. I've been hearing and seeing him since I returned Dranzer to Kai. As per Stranzer, I'm his wielder, even though I'm not even a blader. He asked me to get a beyblade so he can talk to me without draining my energy and now, I think I am going crazy because I'm imagining things like this.

I indeed have been dreaming of something like this all my life but now when I am witnessing something like this, it feels unbelievable!

Why would he even choose me as his wielder? And how does he looks like Dranzer? Are they twins? Do even bitbeasts have twins?

What am I even thinking? It doesn't  make sense!

With my mind a total mess, I couldn't sleep at night at all!

In the morning, I got ready and met Kai and others and talked to the principal about Yu as well

"Why are you leaving me here? I'm not a kid!" Yu pouted and whined.

It was soo adorable to watch but it was clearly getting on Ryuga's nerves so I thought to talk to him in my way.

"Yu, we are not leaving you here because you are a kid. Instead, we were thinking if you could teach a thing or two about beyblading to these kids." I said "But I think you're not interested..."

Hearing this, his eyes lit up and he got back to his usual cheerful and excited self as he agreed "Ohh I would love to do that! You guys can leave! I'm gonna have soo much fun here!"