It's called competition, Kai!

Kai's POV

I was sitting on the bench while passing my idle time with squirrels there, as one of them brought.... a flower to me? That's when I heard a melodious soft chuckle, not from far.

I elevated my gaze to find her standing there. She looked so pretty in that off white top and dark blue jeans.

She closed her eyes as cold breeze blew, showering her with flowers and leaves from the tree above us. Beautiful..

She looked spellbinding

She looked spellbinding. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. The aroma of rose mixed with the wind was spreading everywhere around us.

She told me about everyone planning to go to watch movie and the whole time, I just couldn't help but keep looking at her. It didn't concern me though, so I denied until that guy came barging in.

Pretty stranger? He's directly flirting with her and she's just smiling at him?

"Even you thought that she looked pretty, a while ago. What's wrong if he was courageous enough to speak it out?" Dranzer pointed out.

"Wow Dranzer, you're growing bold. You literally called your wielder a coward." L-Drago said amused while laughing hard.

This reminds me, we still have that conversation pending. I glared at them coldly as I told them in an icy tone "On that note, meet me tonight. We have a long conversation pending."

They gulped and exchanged glances before disappearing into the air.

At last, I agreed and we all reached the theatre after picking up Yu from the school.

Yu and Tyson went to get tickets and when they returned, I noticed Yu snickering with mischief evident in his eyes.

What's he planning now? This kid sure has a hobby to take pranks to extreme level.

I subconsciously glanced at her and saw her face brightening up as she saw the name of the movie but it instantly got dull when she looked at others.

This got me curious and I kept observing her. She stepped towards the others when Yu stopped her by clutching on her bag and giving it a light tug.

So, he's brewing something afterall. I moved closer to hear what they were talking about.

"Mimi, don't." He said with innocence lining his expressions. He can't fool anyone with that. Nobody will ever fall for it.

"But Yu, it's a horror movie, I need to tell them. Some of them ain't good with it and also, you can't watch it either. It's considered really scary." I heard her talking to him in a soft whisper.

"But I like horror and I chose it because of that only. Please don't tell them!" He gave her a pleading look and she sighed.

"Fine.. but if you find it too scary, you'll tell me and we'll come out, alright?" She told him and I facepalmed. Maybe she'll fall for it.