The National Secret 'Stranzy'!

Maira's POV

My day started just like a dream. I just couldn't have thought even in my craziest fantasies that I'll ever go to watch movie with Kai... or maybe I have? Hehe

I was stunned when he spoke up in between when I was talking to Yu about the movie. I was literally standing there, staring at him!! Don't know what he must be thinking!!? Must be considering me insane!!

I had soo much fun at the paintball fight! Just... it would have been even better if I had been in Kai's team.

But maybe being in Rayan's team wasn't bad too. I mean, he is nice and easy to get along with, his kind presence isn't unsettling even in the most awkward times while I am always flustered around Kai.

I aimed at Kai and he dodged. He turned to look at me and dang, I was out already. I'm sure those crimson eyes had taken so many lives with just a mere glance.

I thought he would shoot me out but he appeared in an internal conflict as he raised his paintball gun at me but lowered it again? Did he have any other plan going in his mind?

Probably that was to keep me distracted since Ryuga shot me out.

At last, when just Kai and Rayan were left, I wanted Kai to win but there was something that made me wish that even Rayan shouldn't lose..

I'm seriously sounding crazy to myself!

Later, I had to submit some documents at college and even Rayan said that he'll join me.

Kai told me to meet him after getting done with my work so I went to the decided place and sat there on a bench.

My heart was beating faster than ever and the urge to just run away, instead of embarrassing myself in some way in front of him, was getting stronger with every beat.

My palms were cold and perspiring as I queried Stranzer nervously "Should I just return home and meet them at the cafe at 3?"

"Sure, why not? Let's go." He affirmed readily.

"Really?" I asked again and he agreed even this time but I kept sitting there, not prepared to leave..

"You were seriously expecting me to give you a counselling just now, weren't you?" He said amused and in an honest response, I nodded with a frown.

"Hey Stranzer." I heard Dranzer's voice and my eyes darted in his direction as he looked between Stranzy and me asking "What are you doing? Am I intruding something?"

"Nothing. We ain't doing anything and you didn't intrude at all." I said almost automatically with a nervous grin.

"She's freaking out about their date, isn't she?" an unfamiliar yet amused voice came and I looked around to see the tiny form of L-Drago.

My eyes widened in surprise and panic "L-Drago?? Does it mean Ryuga kno-"

"No, no. He doesn't know anything. Stranzer is as good as a national secret right now." L-Drago said and I took a sigh of relief.

"When you say it like that, I feel like Koro Sensei." Stranzer said with a proud look.

"What's that?" Fafnir queried with a bored look while staring at Stranzer's proud form with a sweatdrop.

"That's an amazing character of an anime that Maira showed me!" Stranzer replied with stars in his eyes and I sweat dropped.

Really now? They're discussing anime instead of my problem??

My nervousness and anxiety kept rising and my stomach twisted in response while my heart was racing.
But the little army of beasts was busy discussing the plot of Assassination classroom!