An Adorable Entry

Maira's POV

Hilary shifted her gaze to take in everyone's expressions, keeping the suspense fresh in the air as she spoke up.

"The thing is, there's this college where a short term study camp is being organised. Anyone can participate in it as long as they fulfill their age criteria." She began to introduce her idea with excitement in her eyes.

"But why are you telling this to us?" Max asked confused.

She smiled proudly as she continued "Kenny and I searched about the helpful sources with the help of Dizzy. And that college's library is currently having all the reports on mythology and even historical events that we need. That's why we have given all of our names for that camp."

Alright, that was so thoughtful of you Hilary but I think their reactions won't be pleasant.

"What?!" As I had expected, except Kai, Ryuga and Free, everyone exclaimed with shock clear on their faces.

Ryuga said dismissively "Great. You couldn't have said anything more absurd. You expect me to join college just to get into that library? You all can do that because I'm leaving."

"If you have any better idea in your genius brain, then go ahead and spill it out." Hilary challenged him while glaring at him "But if you don't, then you better listen to what I am saying!"

Ryuga was about to retort but Kai stopped him by giving him a stern look.

I sighed in relief as I saw this. This could have gotten quite heated up otherwise.

"I agree with Ryuga! Why do we have to join some study camp when it's all about bitbeasts and beyblading?" Tyson joined in.

"I think it's worth a shot if there's any possibility to get a lead about Aradia." Ray pointed out.

I glanced at Kai and he appeared to be pondering over his decision.

"Hn. Alright. If it can bring us a step closer to Aradia, then it's worth a try." Kai agreed.

"Atleast you don't get started with this nonsense, Kai." Ryuga debated with an annoyed groan.

"You sound like a nursary kid whining to not go to school right now." Dizzi's mocking voice came, resulting into an irritated Ryuga.

"We're doing it and I want everyone in the library after that camp." Kai announced ignoring Ryuga at which he rolled his eyes.

"Am I clear?" Kai asked giving everyone a stern look and everyone affirmed.

"Fine!" Ryuga agreed annoyed.

I smiled at the scene. He sure is a nice leader and quick at decision making while keeping everyone together.

I got a message notification from a college group and there was the same camp mentioned that Hilary was talking about.

Ohh my God!! She.. they all are.. Kai.. camp... m-my college? 

That's when I again heard a chuckle and I began to feel lightheaded. My vision blurred slightly so I shook my head lightly and tried to regain my senses.

What's exactly happening to me? Do I have schizophrenia?? Or am I getting mad?? Why am I hearing voices?

Subconsciously, I glanced at Kai again. There's something that I wanted to ask him but... he won't agree hehe.

I showed the message to Hilary and she smiled at me happily and gestured me to stay quiet about it. I didn't know what to do so I just did what she told me.