Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    "Boss Lu, are you drunk?" Chu You asked knowingly.

    Lu Min was more than just drunk, he couldn't tell the difference between east, west, south, north, and south. His eyes looking at her were in a state of chaos, and his entire handsome face showed a kind of flush/red after drunkenness.

    "Where's my car?" He asked himself, tilting his head like a curious child.

    "Here, Mr. Lu, this is your car." Chu You pointed to the side, trying to help him over.

    Unexpectedly, the drunk man's limbs were very flexible, before he touched the corner of his clothes, he was thrown away by him, and walked to his car in three steps at a time.

    This time, he finally followed his will and opened the car door.

    Chu You, who was on the side, dared not let him drive, so she hurriedly stepped forward to hold the car door: "Mr. Lu, drinking and speeding, and our relatives are crying. Let's wait for the driver."

    "The price?" Lu Min brushed her hand away, Already got halfway inside, "Who will pay the price."

    "If you dare to drink and drive, we both have to pay the price... Ouch..." Chu You said halfway, when Lu Min's big hand grabbed the neck, "... ..."

    The entire palm was bigger than her face, and the tiger's mouth was stuck on the chin. At first, Lu Min only felt that the woman in front of him was noisy, and wanted to push her away. But when his hand touched the cool and smooth skin, he changed his mind again.

    Slowly walking upstream with his fingertips, he pinched her cheek lightly, narrowing his drunken eyes slightly: "Who are you?"

    "I'm Chu You, Mr. Lu..." Chu You froze in place.

    Damn, is Lu Min trying to kill someone? !

    She mentioned in the original book that Lu Min's drinking capacity is poor, but it's not so bad. Is it going to be drunk or something.

    Chu You trembled all over, and before Lu Min could react, she immediately escaped two meters away from him.

    Lu Min snorted disdainfully, followed by the sound of the car engine starting.

    Chu You almost jumped up in fright, there is still a camera in the underground garage, if he continues to go crazy like this, she will definitely become a legal coffee tomorrow.

    No matter whether the substitute driver came or not, Chu You stepped forward and pressed Lu Min's hand, and hurriedly said, "Mr. Lu, you can't drink and drive, can I drive?"

    This time Lu Min understood the words, Just sitting in the driver's cab like an old monk in meditation, Ren Chuyou struggled to get him into the back seat.

    ...

    After a lot of flying and jumping incidents, he finally hit the road.

    Lu Min had multiple residences in the city, and Chu You didn't want to face the group of strong women in Lu Min's family, so he asked him to report the address of his single residence before he put on a hat and mask and drove out.

    The security system of the villa was very strict. Although Chu You was driving Lu Min's car, she was stopped. The security personnel confirmed her identity repeatedly before letting her in.

    It was another distance from the garage to the villa. Fortunately, Lu Min didn't go crazy this time. He obediently let her lead him away, obediently took out the key to open the door, and obediently lay down on the sofa...