Chapter 20

Chapter 20 (Two in One)

    On the second day after the secret shooting incident was resolved, Chu You received a call from Ji Tian...

    "What? Change agent?"

    Ji Tian: "Yes, Xiao Chu, who do you think your new agent will be? " Chu You was silent for a moment, then hesitated: "     Could

    it be you?"

/The artist I have taught is not popular yet."

    Chu You on the other end of the phone twitched the corners of her mouth, although she was a bit speechless Ji Tian's narcissist, but after thinking about it carefully, what he said was indeed the truth.

    The most popular artists in the company, except for Chen Fangqiong, are all under Ji Tian.

    If she can be transferred to Ji Tian's subordinates because of this slander, it will be a blessing in disguise!

    Chu Youxi smiled, and her attitude changed a hundred and eighty degrees: "Of course I have always been eager to be under your command, Mr. Ji, is this a temporary arrangement by the company? Then Sister Tao..."

    "She will not be an agent for the time being There will be other arrangements for work." Ji Tian replied, "Your information and contract matters need to be handed over, and I will trouble you to make a few trips to the company in the past few days. By the way, do assistants and drivers need to be replaced?"

    " No need to change, they are fine."

    "That's good, if you have any questions, just call me." Ji Tian finally said.

    As soon as Chu You hung up the phone here, Ji Tian immediately showed off to Lu Min: "Did you hear that, Xiao Chu said that he has always wanted me very much.

    " Liaoheng: "She has this style, even if it's a piece of garbage, she can bear the stink and compliment her."

    Ji Tian was speechless, and suddenly shrugged with an indifferent expression: "It's okay, I'm garbage, and you are garbage."

    "..."

    ...

    The thunderstorm that lasted for a week finally began to clear up. At the same time, Chu You also received good news--Zhao Na was sentenced to breach of contract, terminated the contract with Lu, and demanded huge compensation for liquidated damages.

    The accusation of defamation was unsuccessful. After all, Zhao Na secretly took photos of her and Lu Min, so she could only sue her for violating privacy and reputation rights.

    Chu You didn't intend to really win the lawsuit. Her goal was to win the victory of the public opinion, and the effect was obviously very good.

    Not only has her popularity increased, but she has even washed away some of the previous dark history. She is now a pure and innocent little sheep. As long as there are no moths in the future, when this big heroine drama starts broadcasting, she will be promoted to the top position good time.

    With a bright vision for the future, Chu You returned to the crew after a few days of rest.

    The candid filming incident was so big, the crew of course also paid attention to the whole process, and several of the staff members who have a good relationship with Chu You even sent messages of condolences. Chu You is still very grateful to them. On the first day after returning to the set I bought gifts for the big guy, and everyone went to her rest area to express their thanks.

    Although the change was subtle, Chu You still sensitively felt the difference in everyone's attitude towards her. She might have been a little more casual before, but now she is more respectful and cautious.