Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Chu's father and Chu's mother only took a week's vacation, and it was rare for the family to reunite. Chu You also put down work and spent a few days in the city with the two elders.

    And Lu Min didn't know why, as if he had been beaten with chicken blood, he especially took the initiative to come to Chu You every few days.

    Because of the presence of the two elders, Chu You felt embarrassed to refuse directly. And every time Lu Min came here, he didn't do anything excessive. He either played chess with Chu's father, or chatted with Chu's mother about the local food and places of interest.

    Sometimes he was too busy with work, and even got up to leave after sitting for less than ten minutes, which made Chu You somewhat unclear about his purpose.

    Even before Chu's father and Chu's mother left, they told her meaningfully—

    "Hey, my mother has also found that Lu Min is an excellent child during this period of time, and it's rare that she is willing to spend so much time and money for you. You can still think about it, if you feel it, don’t be so indifferent to him.”

    Father Chu interjected: “But it doesn’t matter if you don’t like him, who stipulates that you must respond?”

    Mother Chu gave him a look: “Then you Why are you clamoring to play chess with him every day?"

    Father Chu shut up...

    Ren Chuyou couldn't believe what they believed in, no matter how he explained it, before boarding the plane, he still held Chuyou's sign language and said earnestly: " No matter what, your parents support your choice!"

    Chu You: "..." Should

    she say that her parents are too innocent, or that Lu Min is too attractive? It's only been a few days, and her parents think that he has a deep love for her...

    Chu You was puzzled, but she didn't get too entangled. She was only thinking about Wang He's new movie, so she called Wang He the next day. Ji Tian is on vacation.

    Ji Tian happened to be at the company, so he was very happy to receive her call: "Xiao Chu, your call came just in time. I just wanted to ask you if your family affairs have been resolved."

    Chu You: "My parents have already gone home, and we should Nothing will delay work."

    "Well, I know." Ji Tian nodded, holding a contract in his hand, "The company just received a resource and invited you to play a small role in this year's New Year's film, do you want to go?"

    "This time cameo How long will it take? Do you want the actor's fame or appearance?" Chu You asked.

    "There shouldn't be any special requirements, it's just a character that plays for a few minutes. I had some other good resources on hand, but considering that you're preparing for Director Wang's new film, you can't expose too much, so I don't These resources are given to you." After he finished speaking, Chu You was silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly     asked

    , "Su Ruitao... how is it?"

Going to the crew to audition, I don't know if she will be in, why did you suddenly ask her..." Ji Tian's tone was full of inquiry and curiosity.

    In his impression, Chu You and Su Ruitao should be in a state of incompatibility. Today he suddenly asked, did he want to see if the other party had a flop?

    However, what Chu You said next made his jaw drop in shock.

    "Since she hasn't announced yet, then leave this cameo job to her."