Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Su Ruitao nodded weakly: "Sister Youyou, tell me."

    "When you got into a scandal at the beginning, you might not be able to sign the company. It is true that I mentioned you to Teacher Ji first and wanted to recommend you to join the company."

    Su Ruitao nodded repeatedly: "Yes, I also heard Mr. Lu talk about this later, but... sister Youyou, why do you say that Mr. Lu did it?"

    Chu You narrowed his eyes and snorted coldly: "What else can it be, of course I want to see what he thinks about you. Looking at it now, heh, it really is tricky."

    Her eyes suddenly turned cold: "And you, Su Ruitao, I thought I was so kind to you, so you wouldn't hide it. I was in contact with Mr. Lu, but I didn't expect you to still be tempted. If I hadn't watched closely, I'm afraid I wouldn't even have known you had replaced me."

    As soon as the words fell, I felt a tightness in my wrist, and it turned out that it was Lu Min who held me back. she.

    The two looked at each other, Lu Min's expression was gone, and his brows were frowned: "What replaces the position, are you so unconfident? What are you thinking about all day long, and you still make people stare at my office? I will give you the account first." You do the math."

    He obviously found that the development of the situation was a bit unexpected, and wanted to divert Chu You's attention, but Chu You was unwilling to push his hand away angrily.

    "Don't change the subject here. I'm madly in love with you, but it doesn't mean I'm brainless and let other women snatch you away."

    This line...is too bloody, Ji Tian and Feifei next to him are both Unconsciously shivered.

    "Sister Youyou, I'm not! Listen to my explanation." Su Ruitao's eyes were red and she was in a hurry.

    Chu You was very guilty in her heart, but she still pretended to be resentful on the surface, glaring at her and shouting: "I won't listen to your explanation! If you really treat me as a benefactor or a friend, you shouldn't approach Lu Min repeatedly !"

    She carried out the death-defying spirit of being a good female supporting role, no matter how unreasonable she was, she just wanted to insult and bully the innocent heroine.

    Seeing that Su Ruitao was suffering and couldn't tell, her eyes were watery, and she looked like she was about to be scolded and cry.

    Chu You gently pinched the hand hanging by her side, said sorry in her heart, and was ready to go.

    "Don't show me this innocent expression of being bullied, I can't help but want to teach you a lesson!"

    This sentence completely ignited the fuse of the atmosphere. Even Lu Min's face darkened, and he stepped forward step.

    "Who are you going to teach indiscriminately? Chu You, can you calm down, things are not what you think, don't make everyone ugly."

    "Ugly? I just want to make you ugly!" It has been raised high, and it is about to slap Su Ruitao's pretty face.

    But Lu Min quickly pinned him down with his sharp eyes: "What are you doing? Are you really going to hit someone?"

    Ji Tian also reacted quickly and pulled Su Ruitao to go out the door. Chu You, who was pinned down, couldn't break free, so he simply raised his left hand Fanned it.

    This time, she touched Su Ruitao's face impartially, but she controlled her strength and just stroked lightly, but this was also an insult to Su Ruitao's dignity.