Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Although he promised Ji Tian to take the initiative to contact Lu Min, Chu You remained dedicated and did not leave the crew.

    When the scene came to an end, she only needed to listen to the notice and occasionally go back to make up a scene, so that Chu You would be free to return to the capital.

    During the filming period, the system has been very quiet. Except for a progress bar to remind her that this thing still exists, there is no sound to arrange new tasks.

    That day, just as Chu You came out of the gym, the gentle mechanical voice sounded in his head—"Please complete the ultimate task within two months: slap the heroine in public. Task requirements: Don't make a good person set OOC, The time must not be exceeded."

    "...so fast!" Chu You was dumbfounded.

    Although she had been looking forward to the end of the plot soon, she was still a little caught off guard when she heard the system announce the ultimate mission.

    But now Lu Min and Su Ruitao are still at odds, how can she complete the plot?

    Chu You frowned deeply, and fell into a predicament...

    The

    high-end coffee shop has a quiet environment, and the elegant violin background music soothes the body and mind.

    Chu You sat at the table, resting her chin and looking at Lu Min who was opposite her in a daze.

    The other party was tinkering with his laptop, his slender fingertips tapping on the keyboard as if they were dancing.

    Chu You felt that these hands were more suitable to appear on the black and white keys, and one could imagine how pleasing it would be.

    It is also very strange to say that Lu Min is clearly all about money and power, but he is not contaminated with the vulgarity of a businessman who is blinded by profit.

    If he takes off a suit, he looks more like an artist who can't eat fireworks.

    He didn't notice that his eyes stayed on Lu Min's face for too long, so that the other party was distracted from work, and raised his eyes to show helplessness.

    "It seems that I will have to change places to rest in the future, otherwise I won't have any personal space."

    Chu You laughed in embarrassment, Lu Min has been very busy recently, and she didn't want to meet, but she had the cheek to find him, and was almost kicked out by him.

    Not wanting to talk about this embarrassing topic, Chu You tilted her head and said, "Is Boss Lu taking a rest? Are you taking a computer with you?"

    "..." Lu Min was taken aback, unable to refute her, but just raised his hand and pressed the button Sour eyes, hard to hide tiredness.

    "If you don't come to distract me, I can rest when I'm done."

    Chu You shrugged: "Then I won't talk, you can continue to work."

    Although he said so, his eyes showed that he was interested in Lu Min . I really don't understand, as a company president, there must be a lot of talents under him to share his worries, why did he make himself so tired.

    As if seeing through her question, Lu Min lowered his eyes for a moment, and said in a deep voice: " I ca     n't     believe it.

    " When Shi left, he brought a group of subordinates who were willing to follow him to start a business, but now, after a long time, people's hearts are scattered. Lu Min was not sure which ones were his own and which ones had turned against Wang Si.     Businessmen value profits and have no permanent friends and partners, only permanent interests.     Lu's media is on the rise. Of course, it is impossible for Lu Min to give too many bonuses to his subordinates, but painting cakes cannot satisfy his hunger after all.     He can't trust the people under his command, so he has to personally check some things for himself.     After reading the last data, Lu Min sighed and closed the computer.     Chu You on the opposite side has already handed over a cup of coffee very spiritually: "Thank you for your hard work, let's take a rest."     Lu Min raised the corner of his mouth, picked up the coffee and took a sip, his eyes swirled on Chu You's face.     "Just went to the gym?"     "How do you know..." Chu You was surprised.