Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    On the second day of the eighth month of the lunar calendar, it is advisable to travel, open the market, and offer sacrifices. "Biography of Compassionate Empress" chose this auspicious day to hold the opening ceremony.

    The sky was sunny and the sky was cloudless. Chu You put on her makeup and hair and walked into the venue. She came quite early, and only a few staff members were setting up the venue.

    Standing under the umbrella, she looked around and asked Feifei beside her: "Will all the actors come today?"

    Feifei wiped the sweat from her forehead with a tissue and replied, "They should all come. Senior and senior grandson have a special car."

    "Yeah." However, what Chu You cares about is not these big guys, but Su Ruitao, an unknown person, since she entered the venue, she hasn't seen anyone who is suspected of being the heroine, which makes her a little out of her mind.

    After a while, the number of people at the scene began to increase, so Chu You had no choice but to put Su Ruitao aside temporarily, and went to greet several colleagues with a smile.

    The treatment of the female lead is different from that of supporting roles. Even though she is a small celebrity, she is the focus of the crowd. It is known without introduction that she is playing the young heroine in the play.

    The director of "Biography of Compassion" met Chu You during the make-up trial before, and he is kind and polite. Most of the other actors who play the role are also very professional. Chu You has a premonition that the working environment this time should be very good. good.

    After exchanging pleasantries, many staff members stood still, Chu You and the two actors who played the old and childhood heroines stood in the center. The strange thing is that the childhood and old male leads were all present, but the young male lead was not seen. cosplayers.

    She remembered that this cosplayer also invited a fresh meat, who seemed to be called Mu Zhiyan.

    She has never been in contact with this person, but occasionally sees his name on social networking sites. It is said that it is the traffic that has become popular in the past two years. She is preparing to switch from idols to the film and television industry. a work.

    Chu You doesn't care whether the acting skills of the opponent in the play are superb, she only asks the other party to have a little professional ethics, and she didn't even come to the opening ceremony. Could it be that she loves playing big names?

    Sensing Chu You's puzzled gaze, chief director Roscha smiled awkwardly at her: "Xiao Mu can't come today because he has to ask for leave for a concert."

    "So that's how it is." Chu You smiled reassuringly, expressing that he didn't mind.

    It is understandable that Zhenghong is busy. As long as he can bring attention to the crew, Chu You will not say much.

    What's more, she herself is also very soft-spoken, she just needs to be herself in a safe manner.

    Then came the incense ceremony. Chu You was not superstitious, but she was completely devout. I pray in my heart that I can turn over with this work, and it would be more perfect if I can get rid of the original plot by the way.

    Until the end of the ceremony, she didn't see anyone suspected to be Su Ruitao, so she specifically asked who was playing the maidservant. Roscha only said that the minor roles hadn't been decided yet, and they would meet after the official filming.