Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    The start of a new mission means that Chu You no longer has to send Lu Min harassing text messages every day like before.

    But she encountered a new problem.

    She found that she was really not doing enough, and the blue progress bar in the upper right corner remained motionless.

    Chu You even had to rely on recalling the vicious female supporting role in previous scripts to learn from it.

    Is it a female supporting role? It's nothing more than occupying the latrine and not shitting, eating what's in the bowl, looking at what's in the pot, or bullying the woman the hero likes.

    It's a pity that Chu You didn't have anything to do with the above, and Lu Min was like a Tang monk, besides her, there wasn't even a female animal around her. So much so that Chu You couldn't find a woman who wanted to bully him.

    No way, she had to start from the details.

    For example, deliberately posting selfies during his working hours, or asking him out for dinner, but then backing off before he said yes, every time this made Lu Min furious, the progress bar would move slightly.

    Just like that, Lu Min didn't mention breaking up, and Chu You didn't know what kind of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles he was.

    Chu You almost doubted whether he had abandoned himself, otherwise the two of them would not have met alone for half a month after he said he would give him a chance.

    However, in the past half a month, Chu You has made some progress in her work. The school drama she filmed last time was finally broadcast, and the effect was not bad.

    Although the supporting actress she played was very annoying, it gave her a lot of traffic, Weibo also became beautiful, and finally got a group of regular fans.

    The most notable change is that once Chu You went to the street without a mask and was recognized by a passer-by who asked for his autograph and group photo. From then on, Chu You dared not go shopping alone.

    There is no news from Wang He, and Chu You's days are free again. Except for the occasional pat on the magazine, she hardly ever goes out.

    This day, I was taking a beauty sleep at home when I suddenly received a call from Lu Min.

    "Come downstairs." The voice on the other end of the phone was low and pleasant, as if someone was tickling his ear.

    Chu You was confused for a moment: "What's the matter?"

    "You're still sleeping, what time is it? Come downstairs in 10 minutes, I'll wait for you at the same place last time." She

    keenly felt the impatience and harmony in the other party's tone In a slump, Chu You didn't dare to ask more questions, and quickly agreed to get up and take a shower.

    Fortunately, she had undergone rigorous training before, and she appeared in front of Lu Min's car 10 minutes later, neatly dressed and glamorous.

    "Get in the car."

    He didn't seem to want to say more, but just knocked on the window, Chu You got into the passenger seat, fastened his seat belt, and carefully observed Lu Min's expression.

    In the afterglow of the setting sun, half of his sculptural profile was already covered in the dark and half full of sunlight, the corners of his mouth drooped slightly, and he seemed to be no different from usual, but for some reason, Chu You always felt that Lu Min had something on his mind today.