Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "Really?" Ji Tian closed the office door lightly, and asked cautiously when he saw Lu Min with an irritable expression.

    As soon as the voice fell, he received the other party's cold eyes.

    "You came up with a good idea!"

    "Brother, how can you blame me!" Ji Tian was not happy, and the voice that had just risen was discouraged by Lu Min's dark expression, "I asked you to use Su Ruitao to motivate the little girl." Chu, it’s motivation, not stimulation! Who told you to call people to the office every three days? It’s nothing, but it’s become something.”

    He wiped the sweat from his forehead as he said: “Xiao Chu, this girl is also It's scary, you figured us out, just called me and asked me to accompany her to get the documents, I thought she wanted to take the opportunity to see you, but I didn't expect that she was planning to catch the adulterer..."

    Lu Min raised his eyes and stared at him: "What are you catching, please pay attention to your wording."

    "That's right!" Ji Tian frowned, "I was the first to open the door just now, and I have already given you two time. As a result, you are still sitting there drinking coffee unmoved, you tell me, if you have nothing to ask Su Ruitao to send you some coffee, isn't this intentional to misunderstand Xiao Chu?"

    After being questioned by Ji Tianyi, Lu Min also gradually calmed down, frowning Wrinkled into Sichuan characters, staring at the desktop in a daze.

    "I asked her to come because... I found that the Chu You that Su Ruitao said was a little different from the person I knew."

    "Different? What's the difference?" Ji Tian wondered.

    Lu Min said with a serious expression: "We all thought that Chu You and Su Ruitao had a bad relationship, didn't we?"

    Ji Tian nodded.

    "But Su Ruitao said that Chu You was very kind to her. Although she always refused to communicate with her on the surface, she never made things difficult for her in secret, and even secretly asked her assistant to take care of her."

    Ji Tian was stunned: "It doesn't make sense How did Su

    Ruitao find out." "She also found out from Roscha later, that's why Roscha helped her find a teacher."

    "Hey wait..." Ji Tian was confused, "Rosecha found out that Chuyou was very kind to Su Ruitao, so he helped Su Ruitao. But why did he give Xiao Chu this face..."

    "Maybe it's because of me...Roosecha That person is the best at dealing with things when he sees people talking about people and talking about ghosts. It is normal for him to guess that I have a special relationship with Chu You." Lu Min originally wanted to support his forehead, but unexpectedly bumped into someone who was hit by Chu You Hurt, hissed, his expression twisted.

    Ji Tian swallowed his saliva and stared at his flushed forehead: "You two were fighting just now, right?"

    "..." Lu Min's expression froze for half a second, and suddenly his eyes flashed, "Speaking of beating, Do you think Chu You slapped Su Ruitao hard just now?"

    He didn't mention it, and Ji Tian hadn't realized it yet, but thinking about it now, he became suspicious.

    "It's not heavy. It's no different from touching your face lightly. I didn't hear the sound when I was nearby. Did you miss it because you stopped me? Why did you suddenly mention this..."