63. little loves

the things we love have ways of reviving our souls. I've spent days on end tired and exhausted from pouring out myself, and trust me, you don't want to know how devastating it is to empty yourself in places that strip you of life.

I owe the survival of my childlike mind to my little loves. Those things that I find, or that find me and add just the right spark to my flickering passion.

I am grateful to all the lovely, lively, silent, melancholic, and heartfelt songs that have acted as anchors. And I hope everyone gets to experience the absolute joy I feel whenever a song speaks in the language of my soul.

It's odd. Even things I don't look out for help mend the unraveling threads of my mind. Sometimes they're absolutely new. Sometimes it's a revisiting of something you've known that had to wait for your evolution before it could strike the right chord within you.

We get so carried away with weaving our threads through the tapestry of life that we neglect the source and health of the beauty we give. I hope we all learn to cherish our little loves and their roles in the life we live.

Be it person, thing, moment, or place,
shout-out to the things that keep us sane ♡.

22:24
21.02.23