31 - Callum

Eloise is all smiles. And I fucking love it. After finding her a dress for the gala, I insisted she find another one for dinner tonight. Since I didn't give her time to pack, I felt buying her an outfit was the least I could do. Plus, I wanted to. And she looks fucking fantastic.

Her hair was in big, bouncy curls cascading down her exposed shoulders. And the light pink, spaghetti-strap chiffon floor-length V-neck gown outlining her perfectly shaped breasts was hard prying my eyes away from them. And the leg slits, exposing her beautifully shaped legs, had my dick twitching every time a portion of hers snuck out.

It was the perfect dress, and I was in heaven with how it brought out Eloise's gorgeous green eyes and skin tone.

So far, it seems like I'm doing everything right. But it's only been about nine hours since I told Eloise I wanted us to be exclusive. So, if I had done or said something wrong within that time, says a lot—I'm not cut out for relationships.

Since graduating from high school, I enjoyed being single, meeting women, bringing them to bed, and having a good time with them, but seventeen years of having one-night stands were getting old. And during those years, I always felt a void in my heart; I guess for a few reasons, I felt that way.

But today, on the flight from Minneapolis to Chicago, I realized what I was missing and didn't want to lose. And that's having a woman officially be mine and showing the world who that girl was.

And Eloise is the woman I feel proud to show and say is mine. She's also someone I don't want to lose.

Sitting across from the gorgeous woman that got me to open my eyes and the heart I'd closed off years ago in one of the finest French restaurants in New York, and seeing how men around us are gawking at her, makes my heart swell with gratification because she's mine.

All mine...

That's right, assholes. Eloise is mine.

So back off.

While Eloise talked about the Help Our Kids Get Through Life account she had been working on this week, I sat quietly and listened to everything she had to tell me about it. And I couldn't help but stare and flirt with her lips instead of focusing on the beautiful eyes I get lost in every time I look at her.

"Are you even listening to me, Callum?" Eloise asked, her head cocked to the side, concern in her eyes.

I lifted my drink to my lips. "Yes, I'm listening." Kind of... I'm more interested in ogling the bombshell across from me. But my ears are also open, even if it doesn't seem like they are. "You said you're still waiting to hear back from Johnson & Johnson, World Vision, and Crayola. Don't worry; they'll donate to the cause. They always do," I assured, setting down my drink.

She pouted. "It's worrying me. I sure hope they respond soon because I really wanted this project completed by Friday."

"There's no deadline on that one, so no big deal," I shrugged. "But if you haven't heard from them by the time we return to Chicago, send them another email asking that they get back to you promptly, explaining that you'd like to help these kids get the medical care they need before something terrible happens."

Her shoulders dropped, looking defeated. "I did that already."

"Check your spam folder. I've been having issues lately where emails I need go to the spam folder, and emails I don't need are getting past the spam folder and into my inbox."

She pointed at me. "Right. I didn't even think of that," she said, pulling out her phone and turning it on.

I reached across the table and rested my hand on her phone. When she looked at me, I shook my head. "No work tonight. And no working until we get on that airplane or after landing in Chicago."