Chapter 03

After that little scene in the school hallway, Alex seemed very upset whereas Yuki and Emma started shipping me and Zeus, Zeus yes, that's what he said his name is

After that little scene in the school hallway, Alex seemed very upset whereas Yuki and Emma started shipping me and Zeus, Zeus yes, that's what he said his name is. I have been trying to talk to Alex since we left the school but he gives one worded answers and stops. Seriously, I don't know why he's behaving like this, I didn't even do anything with Zeus to annoy him and get him this upset.

Yuki and Emma left for their own places whereas me and Alex were still walking together. I couldn't take this silence anymore, this was so weird. "Alex, I won't beat around the bush anymore, tell me what's up with you?" Alex bit his lips and I could see his hands shake a little. "It's nothing y/n" and again, he ignored me. Oh not happening, you can't escape this. I held his wrist and harshly pulled him back, his brown orbs staring into my e/c ones.

"Alex, we are best friends since diapers! I can read you like an open book, I know it's about Zeus but I don't know what it is! Please tell me so we can work on it" I pleaded. Alex looked at the ground and sighed "I don't want you near him y/n, his vibes, I don't like them even a bit, he seems so weird. The way he looked at you in the morning to the way he was checking you out in the hallway earlier, everything about him says Creepy"

I chuckled and held both of his hands in mine. He turned a little pink. I made him look into my eyes by cupping his face "You mean more to me than he does! He doesn't mean anything to me to be honest, I just saw him today! I can see you are jealous, don't worry! You don't need to! He is just a random boy and you are my bestie" I assured him. He mumbled something and bit his lips before again opening his mouth and speaking.

"I ain't jealous but I don't like the blush that crawls up on your face when you look at him, I don't like the way your voice turns so feeble while talking to him. Maybe this makes me selfish but I just want that to happen when you are with me, also, I want you to be safe"

Blood rushed up to my face again at his words. This feels like as if we are dating and he is the jealous boyfriend but it's not, we are friends. I still nodded and smiled "I was just nervous, I have no feelings for him, I was just flustered" He nodded. I hope he is convinced enough.

I noticed we were standing infront of my house. "I am so sorry Alex, you had to walk so much cuz of me!" He smiled "It's okay, I can walk miles for you" I smiled back "Let's go in then, come on" He shook his head "Mom wanted me to be home, we have guests at home today, so I need to leave" He said "Ah, it's okay, see y-"

"Y/N" Me and Alex both knew who this voice belonged to. We both looked towards the newly built house. Zeus was standing there, his hand in the air "Hey-" I was cut off by Alex suddenly pulling me into his chest. My face against his rock hard chest. Jealously. I wanted to laugh so hard. I wrapped my hands around his torso and he seemed to calm down.

After a few minutes he pulled back with a red face, rubbing his nape "I am sorry,I..I" I smiled and hugged him again "It's alright, see you tomorrow" He smiled a little and walked away, waving. I smiled and went into my house. Teenage boys.

Do vote! please!