Chapter 07

Slight NSFW , you've been warned, it's totally upto you if you wanna read it <3

Y/n's POV:-

I plopped on the bed. Butterflies in my stomach and redness on my face. I don't even know if this is how I should react to what he did today. I am confused whether I should be offended or I should feel these butterflies. But the logical part of my brain says it's wrong and I know it really is. The way he forced me into his car, spoke shit and even warned me that he could kill me. All this was a mess. I thought now that a new person has shifted into the neighborhood, we might become friends but oh, he is such a weird person.

Tired enough to go to the washroom to change, I just took off my white school shirt in my room, leaving me in just my black bra, too lazy to even take off the skirt, I just pulled the blanket over myself and closed my eyes. A little power nap might make me think straight and I have got a lot of homework to do which requires so much energy.

-

Zeus's POV:-

A smirk formed on my face as I sipped onto my coffee in my gaming room. "Gorgeous" I smiled as the girl wearing black bra just lazily plopped herself on the bed and slept, oh little does my babygirl know someone's watching her.

"Oh dear did you really think i was careless enough to not install a wifi or not recharge my phone, nuh uh" I tapped onto the monitor where her beutiful face was visible. Lust, maybe, I just wanna adore her tho. I stared at her sleeping figure for I don't know how much time before I realised something.

I had got hard as fuck down there. It was getting so tight in the jeans. My eyes widened at the stupid thought that crossed my mind. I was thinking about masturbating, thinking about her. Should I? Should I not? My hand voluntarily went down there and rubbed the hard wood. No baby girl, shouldn't it be you doing this to me? I am so shocked a sleeping girl has more impact on me as compared to all the porn stars. Only she has this affect. Only Y/N

Sweat formed on my forehead and it became unbearable to stay in my pants. "Fuck, get off!" I pulled the jeans away and threw myself on the chair again, staring at her through the monitor. My mind imagined a huge amount of scenarios , she and me, together, kissing, cuddling and fucking.

"FUCK Y/N" a growl left my mouth and my forehead was full of sweat as I was about to reach my high. Stroking myself and imagining her, I soon came. I threw my head back and breathe heavily. A deep smile formed on my face as I realised it was the first time I came this much and this hard. All because of her, because of my babygirl.

I dragged my finger gently over the monitor "I don't wanna go but I am sorry babygirl, I think I need to sleep, you made me lose a lot of energy" a chuckle left my mouth. I made my way towards my bedroom and looked out of the window, the curtains of her room closed. "Oh babygirl,I can still see everything" and then I went to sleep.

Do vote please <3