Chapter 33

We reached infront of the school and he sighed, holding my face gently this time. He gently wiped off my tears and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry for earlier my love...I just got mad..I'm sorry, i won't repeat it..Will you please forgive me for how harsh I was..? Please Baby..?" He asked, his eyes were full of regret and it was visible he was really sorry. I just sighed and nodded "I forgive you...just keep ur behaviour in check next time..." He nodded and smiled like a happy child "Have a great day okay? If anybody says anything to you, just tell me" with that he opened the car door and got out, then opened my side of the door.

He held hands with me as we walked towards the school gate. School just brought back all the memories. It used to be me, Alex, Yuki and Emma, walking together towards the class, it used to be Alex's hand... holding mine.. where is he..? I sighed and tried to divert my attention.

Zeus stood infront of my classroom door and pecked my lips "Study well, okay?" I smiled a little and nodded. Zeus kissed my forehead and then left. I inhaled deeply. Last time I was here with Alex...Yuki...Emma...now nobody at all.. The feeling of emptiness surrounded me, I knew everyone in the class but didn't KNOW anyone. I never made friends other than those three idiots..

With a lot of courage, I opened the door of the classroom. The nostalgia hit me and my hands started to tremble. I stood there frozen for a few seconds till my heartbeat became normal. Oh no no no...no this is not the right time to cry..

My window seat was empty, Alex's seat beside mine was empty, Yuki's seat was empty and so was Emma's. I sighed, the gloomy expressions never leaving my face. Slowly, with my eyes focused on the floor, I walked to my seat and sat without making a noise.

All the memories me and Alex made here, when he used to sit beside me, everything rushed back to my mind. I could feel his presence around me. The image of him sitting beside me and sleeping, eventually waking up and cracking jokes, adoring me with those beautiful eyes, was fresh in my mind. Yes, it felt like someone was stabbing my heart again and again. The pain was immeasurable and only I know how I even controlled.

The class teacher entered and smiled at everyone "Hello class! Today we have a new transfer student with us!"

Noah (18)

Credits of the picture go to the real owner❤️

TBC <3