Chapter 22

(Somebody said they wanted to ship Zeus and Alex, tell me ur opinions on this and donot hate the person cuz it's just their opinion like ya all do! No hate, just love and affection everywhere!)

I am sorry, I wasn't able to update for long! So here it is! A new part for ya all!

-

She frowned looking at the gift box present on the table besides her bed. Who had entered here? The house was locked! Who had placed this gift box here? Was it Alex when he visited her last time? But she never saw it.

Taking slow steps towards the gift box, she gulped as her finger tips touched the box gently. It was beautiful. She gently opened the white lace. After removing the cover of the box, she opened it.

Her breathe fastened. Tears gathered in her eyes. She was trembling. Maybe, maybe when Alex asked her if he should come over, she should've said a yes. Her jaw started to shake as she looked at the thing inside it.

It was the necklace Yuki always wore, covered in crimson colour. The letters "Y.U.K.I" coloured totally in blood and it smelled metallic. Her hands trembled as she touched her name. Who could've done this? Who could've kept it here? And why!? Why her place? All these questions and overwhelming feelings surrounded her. She felt as if she was dying.

Without looking at anything, she ran to the only person she knew well in the neighborhood, Zeus. She locked her door as fast As she could and went directly at his gate.

She pressed the bell a lot of times and finally Zeus opened the door with a huge smile on his face "Darling, how come you he-" She didn't let him complete his sentence and directly hugged him "Please save me! Please! Zeus" He smirked. Gently rubbing her back she patted her head "I'll! I'll! Let's get in and tell me what happened" He assured her. She nodded and both of them went in.

Wasn't this what he wanted? Her being so weak that she depended on him and him only? Her being so vulnerable that she asks him for help? And her being in his arms, just like she was at the moment as they sat on his couch.

"So thats what happened" He wiped her tears as she nodded "Why are they targetting me?" She whispered. "My princess, they just want you to be weak and vulnerable, you get me?" She looked at him speechless "So that they can break you but my darling is strong, right? She has me, she has Alex, she has Emma, who can break her?" Except for me remained silent.

"I hope whoever did that die in a worse way!" she cried. Zeus gulped but nodded. She cupped his cheek "I hope they don't hurt you, Alex or Emma now" She was weak and Zeus was taking advantage of this. He picked her up and placed her on his lap. She just stared at him "Nobody can hurt me" He cupped her cheeks.

"I just want you to be strong okay? I'll be with you all the time and it's better if you stay here tonight" He smiled at her as she said a yes "I think that's safe" and he nodded.

"To divert your mood princess, let's watch a nice movie and have some delicious snacks! Okay?" She looked at him with doe eyes. Y/N felt safe around him, around someone she should never feel safe! But she believed if he was with her, she'd be safe.

"Alright, let's just watch a nice movie" She smiled a little. He pecked her forehead and went to turn on some movie and bring some snacks.

-

They were both wrapped in a fluffy blanket. Cinderella was playing on the TV. "They treat her so bad" she frowned. Zeus chuckled at her words "You are so kind, aren't you?" He patted her head that was against his chest "But you must know, the world is cruel my darling"

She exhaled sharply, the memories of her bestfriend returning back to her but now she had to move on, what has happened has happened, there can be done nothing even if u cry for it.

"I know.....So Zeus....are you going to school tomorrow?" She looked at his face and he nodded "WE are going to school tomorrow" He smiled back beautifully. She pout "But i don't want to" Zeus shrugged "We have to, you can't spend too many days at home, after all life goes on" She sighed.

After the movie ended, she yawned "I am sleepy" He smiled at her and gently picked her up in his arms, the blanket still wrapped around them. She bit her lower lip "I..I can walk" He smirked "Ofc you can, we haven't done anything yet"

She frowned "What??" He just giggled "Nothing, just teasing you haha, sorry" She smacked his head "Not these dirty jokes with me, i am committed" He sighed "Not for too long" She frowned again "Zeus!!" He giggled "Alright, Alright, sorry" she took that as a joke instead of a warning. One of her biggest mistake.

-

Y/N was sitting on his bed as he lay on his futon on the floor, staring at the ceiling. Y/N was staring at him from his bed "Thanks for letting me in, i swear I was so scared....I'll get going this morning"

He looked at her with a calm face and spoke in an honest voice "To be honest, i wouldn't mind you staying with me forever" She wanted to take this as a joke but somewhere she saw the truth in his eyes but thought to neglect it with a chuckle.

"Aww sweet" He frowned "For real, it ain't safe for you to be alone at your house in such a situation, i mean i can protect you, i can save you from whoever it is, i can give you anytime and everything, I'd treat you like a queen, just stay with me"

She bit her lips "I...i should sleep now, we'll see about all this tomorrow " and with that she lay on the bed and sighed I hope he doesn't mean what he said.

"Night sweetness"

Do vote please<3

Sorry for the delay, i love you guys💕