Broken Bells

Broken Bells

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Mago asked almost in a whisper, eyes still shocked and facial expression comical. King's smile widened as he leaned back with a satisfied look on his face, tipping his chin like the king he was.

Oh, how he loved to tease the boy

"Do what?" he asked poking the nerve in that beautiful being sitting on his throne. Yes, the throne named as King's middle.

By the way....he loves it

"kiss me stupid" Mago replied in a matter-of-fact manner still holding onto King's face softly while the other had a plastered smirk on his features.

"it was a peck.....not a kiss" King said mimicking Mago's way of talking. The younger rolled his eyes leaning back to sit straight properly.

"ok, Einstein.....why did you 'peck' me" Mago sassed madly but turned out to be an adorable puppy with glistening eyes and soft pouty lips making King's heartbeat go feral.

"hmmm.....maybe consider it as a payback?" the older said suddenly sitting up resulting in Mago slipping in his lap while he secured his grip around the boy's petite waist.

The younger was unbothered though instead he placed his hands around King's shoulder so causally that it wasn't even noticeable.

"for what.....what have I ever done to you?" Mago asked dramatically. His tone accusing the other and defending himself even before he knew what he has to defend himself for.

"for the stunt, you pulled last night....or did you forget?" the older said referring to the previous night, he raised his brow mockingly and grinned big when Mago turned his face away to avoid eye contact.

"w..what stunt....I don't know what are you talking about" he said trying to slip away from the king's lap but the older held him more closely, raising Mago so he was now standing on his knees while he still straddled the king's legs.

"oh, poor memory you have don't you........let me remind you" King said looking up at Mago who was at a little height than King due to him standing on his knees.

"a phone call.....meeting room......you picking up my call without my permission.........complaining about The Crime Lord to his own Father huh?.....ring any bells?" King stated in a sing-song voice while his eyes showed no particular emotion other than pure seriousness.

Why was he serious all of the sudden

It was just a phone call....not a fucking bank robbery.....geez

Mago gulped visibly and audibly, trying again to get himself free from the tight claws of the devil but to his bad luck, the king was stronger than him.

Stronger!...period.

"n..no. I...I think my bells are broken" Mago muttered nonsense while pushing King away softly, not to put pressure to offend him or something.

"I think we are equal now......" the older chuckled at the futile attempt Mago made to push him away and he was loving the moment so much.

Well....who wouldn't

"still.....you shouldn't have kissed me," Mago said, his now tired hands over King's shoulders. The other rolled his eyes at the false complaint again. he sighed as he loosened his grip around Mago and the boy smiled in return.

"I think you have a rusty memory baby boy......maybe I should demonstrate the difference between a peck and a kiss" King said raising his hand to hold Mago again but the boy was fast enough to push at his chest making him drop back on the bed and scrambled off his body to his side of the bed.