Pink Pink

Hello people, SMUT here……if you enjoy reading me doing ‘stuff’ then I would like some company……if not?

Well…..let’s pretend you didn’t see me and skip the chapter…

We can meet in the next update

Until then……

                                                                               Pink Pink

“Ah!....” his breath hitched as soon as he felt a hot tongue circling over his right nipple. The boy arched his back like a bow and moaned out loudly while holding king’s head in his tiny hands.

The couple successfully processed the part of undressing their upper half so that they were both naked, Mago’s dignity was covered with his tiny pink panther underwear while King supported his sweatpants very low on his hips.

The crime lord was busy implanting his DNA all over Mago’s pretty chest as he licked, sucked and rolled the sensitive bud with his wet, hot tongue.

The boy squirmed under him, arching his body so beautifully that King couldn’t help but get harder with each passing second.

“you are so sexy like this baby boy” the older commented huskily, changing sides and going for the left bud.

“AH!......shit!...king” The boy couldn’t utter more than some blabbering and of course curses. He was caged under King’s taut hold and was panting due to some really heated moments they shared together.

King pulled away from his boyfriend and looked at the spent-up Mago under him, his chest swelled with pride when he realized how he had scored such a lovely beautiful being.

The crime lord agreed with his evil thoughts running in his mind to never let the boy go……forever.

“I am going to prepare you……is that okay?” King asked in a low voice and Mago nodded cluelessly. The boy didn’t know what that preparation could mean and he didn’t want to spoil the moment.

'I mean who would' Mago thought

But King was quick to get the boy’s confusion. He leaned down with a chuckle and kissed the boy on his lips, to his eyes, to his forehead.

Yeah, they work from bottom to top.

“it means I am going to prepare you so you can take me in…..” King provided the liberty to explain on his own will and Mago rolled his eyes sassily in return.

He knew that~~

He didn’t….

“Hah…..I…I know what that means…..you think I am stupid?” the boy retorted somewhat nervous making King coo at him.

Truth be told, the boy was scared shitless.

That revelation of getting prepared to ‘take’ king in did not seem an easy shit.

“I don’t think you are stupid….you are smart, cute, beautiful and a little brat……my little brat” the older complemented as he traced his heavy big hands on those thick milky thighs of the younger, leading them to the hem of younger’s boxers.

“Fuck……dare hurt my fragile heart and I am having you killed boy” Mago threatened as he smiled at the compliment, doe eyes shining with a sheen layer of emotions.

Nobody has ever said such things to him with the similar fondness King had in his eyes.

Mago felt…., dare he say,…..loved for the first time.