Pretty please

Pretty please

Danny was a stubborn little shit, to say the least. The man, even after getting brutally beaten, had refused to open his mouth and reveal who he worked for. Long torture hours couldn't break his mind instead that had led him to a broken nose, twisted limbs and bloody mouth from which he had grinned ridiculously at King.

"Ready to speak?" King asked with a raised brow as he threw a fairly bloody wooden stick on the floor. Sitting in a sexy man spread on the chair in front of Danny, long hair pulled into a messy bun, dishevelled shirt drenched in sweat and a burning stick in between his lips, King looked hella fine nonetheless.

He was one sexy man.

"w-why are you even bothering king? I-I fucking wouldn't just out my boss like that, I am a loyal man" Danny countered with difficulty, he spat blood out of his mouth ready to clog his throat as he watched the crime lord with keen eyes.

"I had to ask before I break one of your unbroken bones" the crime lord stated, exhaling smoke from his nose as he leaned back on his chair to rest his back.

Danny chuckled brokenly.

"do as you please king......but you won't get anything from me. I had decided to kill you on my own, my boss has nothing to do with it" Danny said in determination as he sideways glanced at Charlton standing there and staring at him nonchalantly.

King scoffed under his breath, he wasn't ready to believe whatever bull crap Danny claimed about his 'boss'. There is no way he would have entered the manor on his own, without any help, and decided one day to just go and kill the king for leisure times.

It wasn't a piece of cake.

There was certainly someone who was helping Danny all this while, someone a little more than a regular guard. Security head of each unit perhaps. King has also started to suspect his men to be corrupted and disloyal because what happened last night took plenty of planning and Danny didn't seem to be enough capable of doing all this by himself.

King was sceptical about this 'boss' character. He has to give it to the resolution every man (those who knew him) of the boss has for him, about not disclosing his identity even if their lives were at stake.

Who even was he?

Taking a long drag from his cigarette, the crime lord dropped the remaining small bud on the concrete floor and stepped on it roughly before standing tall as he rolled up his shirt sleeves.

Danny wouldn't agree but he gets scared shitless whenever he sees King like that, all dominating and merciless. The look King passed was no less than a cruel murderer. The only string of hope that King needs Danny to reach the boss is what made the man fear a tad bit less for his life.

But King was still unpredictable.

The crime lord approached the man tied to the chair. Sighing, as he poked his tongue in his cheek, King bunched Danny's blood-soaked hair in his fist tightly and yanked his head upwards to face him, causing Danny to bite his lips in agonising pain.

"don't fool yourself and think that if you will take all the blame and seal your lips, I wouldn't get to your boss...." King menaced with gritted teeth and dark eyes as he tightened his grip around Danny's hair.

The man chocked a little on his saliva but kept on glaring back at the king

".........he will be here soon, right beside you. That is if you are alive by then" the crime lord finished with a subtle threat and Danny felt shivers down his spine as he heard King and his maniac tone.