Chapter 2

All the people fell into silence, as Ryan was reading the paper's I have given terms for divorce which were easy to except.

"Why are you doing this Natalia. Is this because of me, I'm sorry I will never ask you again for the blood and find someone else", Melissa said to gain my sympathy.

"Yes Natalia think Before the divorce, if this your final decision I would not stop you", Ryan said.

"Well then can you explain this to me Ryan", I said as I hand him the folder.

As he look through it his face is filled with anger and he then through all the picture, on Melissa.

"What are these Melissa will you explain.", Ryan asked.

They were picture of him and Melissa in hospital, on trips and other places which were normal, but there was an image of them together which Melissa has send, from an hospital where she was lying in bed and Ryan was sleeping next to her while sitting on the chair and holding her hand. It was clear ha she was awake, by the little smile and Ryan was asleep I did took a screen shot of the messages she have sent me.

He read all the messages, and look at her was about o say something but I stopped him.

"I would love to stay and see all the drama but I'm in a bit hurry sign the Paper's Ryan now", I said giving him a pen.

"But you want just one thing in return just the blood no wealth or anything", He asked in confusion.

"Yes my blood is way too precious to waste so I'm giving you an year to return", I said to him.

"How much blood did you gave", He asked.

"Oh just around hundred and thirty five bags for your Darling Melissa, here are the details and sign now", I said as he sign the paper and gave me back.

"You will regret you decision Natalia, please don't do this", He said.

"No Ryan you will regret for what is gone and I'm not coming back enjoy your life with this little Melissa, Good bye Ryan forever as a wife. ", I said and walked out the hospital.

Taking my car driving towards the court to submit the papers as it was near early morning. My family knows the judge so my case would be solve in a week. After submitting paper I went to bank and took contain from my locker and closed my account. then I went home to take some of my personal belongings. But there was Valentina standing at the door with her maid.

"Where have you gone in early hours Natalia or were you out all night.", she said.

I didn't replied her and moved past her.

"You infuriating women answer my question, I have no idea why my son married you. A girl who have no style or class and even no background. I want my Ryan to have a girl from a wealthy family but he picked you a girl from unknown origin, no background, class or wealth. What kind of magic did you put on him, useless girl, Now go clean all room and make me tea", She said to me with a scoff.

I stop in my tracks and replied her," Don't worry Valentina, you can choose any girl you want for your son, I have divorced him already and I'm leaving", I said and went to my room.

I make sure to lock the door before going inside my closet, I open my safe and took all my documents, Scott's don't know my real family neither they know my original name. Where I came from who was I, all they know I met their son in university and we hit off for sometimes and we got married quiet early like in six months after being in relation. We had pleasant marriage for few months but then I don't know when everything fall apart.

I brush off old memories, and took a bag putting all my documents in it and I took nothing from here I moved to my room and took a glance last time. Time I have spent here taught me so much and I'm not going to miss it. I walk down to see Valentina still standing there and I walk past her before she could say anything.

I booked a cab and it took me towards the airport, Where my bodyguards where waiting.

"Good morning, young miss. It's good to see you", they said together.

"Is the jet ready", I asked them.

"Yes, miss jet is ready, this way please", One of them spoke and we all went towards our jet. We were at the private airport so there was not anyone other than staff. I saw my beautiful jet standing there, completely black with a golden rim decor not many can afford this luxury but this was mine. I have bought it when I was only nineteen. Dad was going to buy me one but I bought it before he could. I have money I was working for and buying it was not a problem.

I entered the jet  and saw someone sitting their sipping wine and looking at me

I entered the jet and saw someone sitting their sipping wine and looking at me. I grinned at her and she put the glass away standing up from her seat she come towards and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Oh I missed you sooo much Lia", Leah said

Leah James my best friend, we have known each other since diaper's, our mom's are best friends and dads are business partner's. She knew about my decision of marrying Ryan, and she tried to stop me even before our wedding but we got into fight and then she left angry we haven't talk from the time I married in Scott family, my Phone were been taped and I was monitored every time I go out but now I am finally free.

"I'm sorry Leah I didn't listen to you ", I said breaking our hug.

"Lia you are back here now that's important and I'm sorry Lia I abandon you my sister", She said.

"Ladies and gentle man please take your seats and fasten your seat belts, we are ready to take off". Airhostess said.

We both sat down and fasten our seat belts. I know we have enough time to catch up on and know what happened in our lives so far. 

__________________________________

Hey guys its the second chapter of my new book.

If you like it show your support and comment on your favorite part 

Also check out my other works too.

See you soon.