Chapter 13

Confrence room above

We reached to Dubai two days ago, office here is pretty well maintained and the employees here are really hard working. I managed to know and discuss our upcoming project. They started working from the time I gave them, I think I'm going to finish before time. But Han's surprise is still not here I guess he was just bluffing or he lied to me. Right now I'm going for a meeting dad, Han and Zack are already there, yes Zack came last night which was a big surprise, but for some reason I know something is not right here.

 Right now I'm going for a meeting dad, Han and Zack are already there, yes Zack came last night which was a big surprise, but for some reason I know something is not right here

                                                       Natalia's outfit

I entered the confrence room and saw the three musketeers my dad, Zack and Han sitting and talking more like whispering with each other. I cleared my throat to gain their attention right now it's just us and not anyone else. They saw me and smiled at me and motioned to take a seat. Dad was the first to speak.

"Princess, how is your work going around", he asked.

"It's going really great dad ", I said.

"Then you will get this project done before time", Zack asked.

"It might be possible, but I can't say anything right now", I said.

"Keep working hard princess and if you find any problem come to me or your brother we are here to help you okay don't feel shy", dad said and I nodded my head.

"Dad let's start our meeting, shall we", Zack said and started the projector.

Han stood and walked next to the laptop and started speaking," so this is the project that our Natalia is working, it looks quite perfect of we look now but we got some intel", he change the slide and some names appear,"unfortunately we have recruited some snakes in her team", he said.

"Wait aren't these assistant of my design, material, and engineering team", I asked as I remember the names.

"Yes you have guessed correct", he said.

"But how did this happened it was your job to check everything out properly before how did these people entered", Zack asked.

"I did brother but somehow they were clean but now we got some intel", Han said.  Before he could finish speaking Zack spoke.

"What do you mean this ", Zack said.

"Zack let him explain before saying anything okay", dad said

"I know what you ask was right it was my job to check people's background before recruiting them but somehow they just managed to hide there information, which is really strange", Han said.

"Zack, dad I think you should believe in Han you know he is a genius and if he didn't found them before then someone knew his ability that's why they created the perfect person for us so we can recruit them", I said as I suddenly realised the point.