Chapter 6 - Why are you coming out of there? (3)

"Are you okay?" asked Ganien.

How could I be all right? I planned to live quietly without getting involved with the main character, but now we're already face-to-face.

This situation was completely different from the one in the novel. First, Ruel hadn't died, and second, the main character became a glutton.

'Yeah, he's still a glutton, mooching off me.'

I need to kick Ganien out before he gets too involved.

"Excuse my rudeness, I didn't greet you earlier."

l tried to make my voice sound very solemn, but my voice still cracked.

"No, I thought I'd say hello to you, the owner of this mansion, but I think I was greedy for nothing. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, Cassion."

"Yes."

"Don't treat our guests poorly when they go."

"Yes, sir."

Ganien bowed and went outside.

Just as Ganien turned to go outside, he smelled the scent of blood.

When he saw the blood in the basin, he frowned. Ganien smelled a familiar scent mixed in with the blood.

"Excuse me."

When Ganien turned around and came towards me, I was greatly unsettled.

I didn't even think I would suddenly throw up blood again.

'Now, everything is really ruined.'

My heart beat frantically.

"Get out of here. Even a guest won't be shown any more respect."

Cassion restrained Ganien.

However, Ganien adamantly opened his mouth, not showing any intention of backing down.

"Your blood smells like it's been poisoned."

'Not everyone has a dog nose, you know.'

I wiped the blood off my mouth. It was the same black blood again.

Aside from the vertigo from throwing up earlier, I was feeling much better.

"I'll introduce myself properly. I'm Ganien Croft from The Blue Knights of the Cyronian Kingdom."

Even though he knew it was discourteous, Ganien revealed his identity as a knight. This showed his attitude to intervene in this matter.

"I'm ignorant of many things aside from the sword, but I do know a little bit about medicine. Please allow me to check your condition, Lord."

It was true.

Ganien's grandfather was a very famous medical doctor, so Ganien naturally learned medicine from him.

Cassion looked at Ruel. I waved my hand lightly.

"Feel free."

I couldn't kick out a knight from another country for no reason. Things will get even more troublesome than it is now.

However, there might be other benefits if the main character gets involved in this...

With this thought, I stretched out my bloodstained hand to Ganien. It was not a bad idea considering there'd be no loss for me because even if Ganien doesn't know the name of the disease, with that personality of his, he will at least owe me a favor.

As Ganien held Ruel's wrist, warm light blossomed on his fingers.

There was no concept of divine power in web novel, 'SSS-class knight.'