Chapter 46 - Prios (3)

***

Five days later.

"Did you... gain weight?"

Cassion hesitated as he dressed Ruel like usual. It wasn't to the point that the outfit couldn't be worn, but it felt like it was a bit tight.

"... I see. You've gained some muscle."

Ruel smiled happily at the sound that he gained muscle. Even while passing out every day, he had walked consistently and it was already the fifth day of walk training.

It could be wondered if there was anything that could change in five days' time, but it was also time for quite a lot to change. It was possible because he had gained some muscles while walking.

As if to show off, Ruel got up from the bed. He was dizzy for a moment and staggered a bit, but he was able to stand.

"I haven't been able to close all the buttons yet..."

Cassion belatedly noticed.

Ruel got up from his seat without a cane.

"Congratulations. It seems your efforts have come to fruition."

"You said I wasn't under surveillance."

"I can tell by the shape of your muscles. You could have told me though."

"Would you have approved?"

"That's true. I apologize. I think I've underestimated Ruel-nim."

—This body helped!

Leo was jumping on the bed and said after shrugging with pride.

"Yes, it's all thanks to you, Leo."

"I'll help you in the future. Do you wish to be strong?"

"I do."

"Will it be okay? Do you know that you still have a fever because your body is frail?"

"I know, that's why I have this on."

Ruel pointed to the thermal patch. Illness was not something he could do anything about. He will have to compromise moderately in the future.

"Did the place where you were hit by Plane hurt?"

"Yeah, it really hurt."

"Up to where are you looking for? I will get a sense of the expectations."

"A level where I can protect myself."

Cassion immediately frowned. The wrinkles looked unusually deep.

"Do you know that using a sword is unreasonable and using magic is difficult?"

"Don't beat around the bush."

"Your body will break like before. As you know, your bowl is wide, but it's too weak to hold anything."

It was a story he already knew, but his heart ached again.

"It's too much."

"There's a way."

It was possible if the power of resistance grew. Also, weren't there still two powers left behind by the hero?

"My goal is to run around without relying on magic items."

"That is possible, though it's going to take a long time."

—This body will help you again. I'll push you with the wind!

"Okay. Help me."

Ruel finished speaking and inhaled Breath.

Knock. Knock.