Chapter 33 - What happened at the gate (2)

***

"Ruel-nim, everything is ready!"

Cheynol called loudly from in front of the carriage in which Ruel was on.

Before going to the training ground, Ruel stopped by Cheynol and gave him an order.

The order was that he should prepare for Ruel's departure and gather the Knights with no experience in combat and the Reserve Knights so that they could set out with him.

The mansion should not be vacant when they did not know when another attack would occur so he left the main force there. Cheynol strongly opposed his departure and the fact that he was leaving the main force at the mansion, but he could only agree when he found out that Ganien was going with Ruel.

"You've worked hard."

Ruel's voice flowed through the open carriage door.

He prepared this outing so that the newer Knights and the Reserve Knights who had no actual combat experience could gain that experience and know what to expect and the positions they would be in further in the future.

Since this outing was an official event, the carriage had the Shield Emblem of Setiria engraved on it.

"Ruel-nim, I have received a call from the Magic Knights."

Cassion showed the light coming from the communication bracelet.

"Then look after the mansion while I'm away."

"I will protect it no matter what."

Confirming Cheynol's strong will, the carriage's door closed.

"Connect."

The Magic Knights were also scheduled to be put into practice just like the Knights because the number of recruits increased.

Unlike the Knights that should stand out, the Magic Knights, who only announced their existence to the Royal Family, were sent to the Masu Forest to move quietly.

T/N: As a reminder, Masu Forest is the forest of the Beast.

-My Lord, we have safely arrived in front of the Masu Forest. Are you feeling okay?

I heard Drianna's voice.

"Yes, I'm doing good."

A sigh from Cassion was heard from the front of the carriage. Ruel continued to talk ignoring this.

"They are playing first. As much as fun as possible."

-All right. A lot of people are already excited.

Some people were about to die through the communicator. The only one excited about it was Drianna.

She came closer to the communicator and whispered.

-Are you okay?

It was that question again.

Drianna was surprised to hear that Ruel was heading to the Masu Forestand asked how he was now.

-If you have a headache or something else, you should get out of the Masu Forest immediately.

"Okay."

Ruel didn't ask because he knew that she couldn't teach because of Mana's oath.

-My Lord, may I ask you a favor?

"What is it?"

-Can I satisfy my personal curiosity by collecting specimens from the monsters and plants that grew in the Masu Forest in the last 5 years?