Chapter 68 - It's moving (1)

Ruel was forced to stand in front of the door in a black suit, which reflected his inner thoughts and others' surrounding opinions in a manner that was more obvious than normal.

'I even asked Aris to change my clothes to white...'

Ruel sighed and looked at the large door in front of him.

"Ruel Setiria, the Lord of Setiria, the Noble of Darkness, and Sir Aris, the knight of Setiria, enter together!"

Ruel slightly crumpled his face at the extravagant remarks of the attendant.

But soon he walked leisurely in with a smile.

"You hate it that much?" Aris asked in a low voice.

"Yeah, every time I hear that, I want to grab Ganien by the collar."

Ruel answered quietly with a smile.

Cassion entered with Aris because he had no title.

He had relinquished his sword, but Aris' sword was not needed to fully protect Ruel as he was originally a magician in the first place.

Aris kept a reasonable distance from Ruel and followed him.

Ttak.

Ruel, who grew a little taller with the sound of a cane, caught his eyes.

"...that's why I'm a must-kill for the enemy, Aris. Unlike you, there are restrictions because the enemy is always around me and Cassion is a butler. Your presence will become more and more important now."

Unlike his still weak-looking face, Ruel is fitter and much healthier than before.

Aris breathed in.

"Protect me, Aris."

Ruel's words yesterday were imprinted on his heart like a brand.

Ttak.

With the sound of the cane, his eyes focused.

Without panicking, Aris distinguished the hostility that was evident in many of the gazes that followed them.

It was necessary to identify who was the enemy and who was taking a neutral stance.

This was a battlefield, without a sword.

Ruel glanced at Aris and looked forward once more.

Numerous nobles saw themselves as valuable prey.

'Yes, let's stick together closely. We'll be coveted.'

—Ruel! Ruel! There's a lot of food! I've never seen so much food.

Sighs.

Leo took a breath.

The alliance between Cyronian and Leponia has now been finalized.

Not only did Ruel come as a representative of the delegation, he saved the village of Cyronian, and he was a lord of the Leponia nobility that only had six noble families.

Isn't that someone you would want to make a connection with?

Nobles above the rank of a count had already secured a good seat and watched Ruel raptly.

At the time when they were trying to get the timing to approach Ruel, Ganien, who was already attending the banquet, moved.

"Ah."

The nobles grumbled their annoyance.

Like the last meeting, they were worried that Ganien might block them.