Chapter 66 - Delegation Representative (2)

Before meeting the King of Cyronian, Ruel and his party had time to change clothes and dress up.

"Our Majesty is so broad-minded that you can make a cough, so it's alright if you can't hold it. He knows you're sick and he knows that he pushed you to attend."

The King of Cyronian was young.

He had no children as of yet, so he treated Ganien as if he were an older brother.

Anyway, that's how the novel explains the relationship between the two.

This fact did not seem to have changed.

As long as he went along with proper etiquette it would be more than sufficient. Ganien spoke repeatedly.

"Do you have any pain?"

"There is a slight fever, but nothing to worry about."

Cassion suggested taking painkillers in advance in front of the King and his ministers in case his condition would decline.

—Everything sparkles. There's something shiny about this body too!

Leo was busy looking around holding the necklace that Jirie gave him with his short legs.

Aris was the only one who was meek and quiet.

Studying him, it seemed that he was holding back what he wanted to say, not necessarily being quiet.

"Is there anything you want to say?"

"Yes!"

Aris recognized that his voice was too loud and hurriedly lowered his volume.

"You can do it well. Don't be nervous and relax."

"Yes."

Aris was more nervous than himself.

His face turned pale.

"Well, we'll be waiting."

Cassion and Aris stopped before the door.

They couldn't go beyond this.

Ruel smiled and went inside with Ganien.

"The Blue Knights Commander, Sir Ganien Croft, escorting Lord Ruel Setiria, who has come from Leponia as their delegation's representative. Welcome!"

Following the powerful words of the servant, various nobles in the hall and the King sitting in the center focused their attention on Ruel.

Ttak.

The sound of a cane rang first.

The nobles who stood according to their titles looked at Ruel's attire and spoke in hushed tones of the Noble of Darkness.

'...Damn it.'

Ruel usually preferred dark colors.

Ruel in the novel also wore dark clothes, so the clothes he brought with him without much meaning were now scrutinized by today's eyes.

Worried the nobles would put the 'Noble of Darkness' nickname in their mouths, Ruel chose the brightest outfit out of his clothes, but it still turned out like this.

'When I go back to Setiria, I will change everything to white so you can't talk about 'Noble of Darkness' anymore. Certainly.'

Although his stomach began to burn, Ruel walked confidently with a slight smile.

When Ruel was about to bow to the King, the King spoke.

"You don't have to be polite. Sir Croft, you're fine, as well."