Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Chapter 33 - Morning Kisses

I dreamt of a sinuous mouth on mine, tongue dipping between my lips as heat flared between my legs. My eyelids fluttered open, only to find that it wasn't a dream, the the heat came because of the heavy length pressed at the apex of my thighs. I moaned, the sound swallowed up by Laurent's lips. "Good dreams, little flower?"

My breath hitched. His words were accompanied by a flex of his hips. Sparks shot up my spine. I started panting.

Our trip to the night market had turned into a whirl of scattered memories and confused thoughts. We'd returned in the early hours of the morning. Something about the market had twisted my perception of space and time and left me struggling to grasp the strings of reality.

Zola had explained that this was normal for humans.

Laurent's busy mouth moved to my jaw, kissing and nipping until he found the spot just behind my earlobe. "Yes," I breathed, squirming. I lifted my fingers into his hair and tugged impatiently. He pulled back, to look down at me. There was hunger in his eyes. A question, too.

I swallowed.

"I want to feed on you while I fuck you," he decided. A breath fell from my chest, heat rising to the surface of my skin. "But I'm going to wait until the moment just before you come. Is that all right?" I opened my mouth. When nothing came out, I nodded. "But first, you should feed from me, just to be safe." He rose up to straddle my hips. "Here. Sit."

I complied, watching as he bit into his wrist, then turned it towards me. The moment the scent of his blood hit me, my self control snapped. I reached for his wrist, pressing the gaping wound to my lips lest a single drop of blood be wasted. Addicted, I drank. His hand wrapped around the back of my neck, holding me in place, eyes locked on mine.

A low groan built in his chest.

I didn't close my eyes, enjoying surprising look of pleasure that flitted over his face. We'd never fed like this, eyes locked, facing each other. His chest began to rise and fall with heavy breaths. "Do I taste good on your tongue, Lily?" I managed a nod. "Good girl," he breathed, thumb stroking just behind my ear. The pressure of it made me moan.

The bite closed too soon. I continued fussing with his skin, licking it clean, then sucking and nipping. His laugh was a grumble that zigged straight to my core. "Enough," he scolded, pulling his hand free and twisting it into my hair, tilting my head back where he wanted it.

We stared at each other for one second, then two, three, then his lips were on mine. The moment he tasted himself there, he let out an animalistic sound. My legs squeezed together.

I was pressed backwards into the bed. He began working his way down my body, biting my nipple through the fabric of my nightgown. He peeled it up to bare my tummy, eyes flashing when they caught mine. His lips were soft and warm against my skin, and each place they touched had goosebumps rising.

"How I love the sound of your racing heart. Did you know, it beats a unique tempt each time I touch you...just here." His lips pressed against my clit over the fabric of my panties. I let out a tiny cry. "Yes, there, listen." He lifted his head, tilting it to enjoy a melody only he could hear, a melody only I could feel. The steady drumming reverberated deep in my chest, traveling straight down where it pulsed at my sex.

Laurent's lips tilted into a curved, mischievous smile. I couldn't look away from his beautiful face. But I felt his finger as it hooked into the seam of my panties, dragging along my inner thigh, teasing. I squirmed, desperate.

"Needy, little flower?"

"Yes," I hissed.

"Good."