4. Daksh

There are a lot of things to say but my mask says no .
My reality denies it and the life I live condemns to let her know what I conceal in the deep dark corners of my heart for her .

Siara Raichand is my fucking soul since the day I saw her . I was five years old but I knew she was all I needed . She is mine , everybody knows except her . She has no fucking idea how tempting she is , a walking talking fairytale , the prettiest girl on earth and my fucking darkest enticement . She dances in my dreams every night and at day I'm here pretending to be the one who doesn't fantasize about her in my arms . I pretend to be the good boy that I actually am not .
"If you keep using such a filthy mouth , I'll be forced to ignore the fact that you're my father in law , Respectfully uncle " I force a smile but he very well knows what I mean. Who my dad is , what my family does and what I can do .

Gritting his teeth he gives me a bitter glare "even if you get your skin painted with diamonds , I'll NEVER be your father in law you disgraceful punk"

Clenching my fist I keep my calm . Uncle kiaan holds Rey's arm forcing him to get inside the car and aunt does too . She's my dad's sister .

I and dad keep standing in front of shivay raichand as Reyansh's family leaves with my mom.

"We'll see that when time comes Mr Raichand "I smile because sia has her eyes fixed at us from inside the car . I don't want her worried , anxious , crying or any of that shit even if her father clearly doesn't give a fuck .

He glares at me and my dad who utters with a smile " keep my daughter in law safe till you have her because she belongs into our family, you know the drill shivay ." He takes a step forward "what my son wants , he gets just like me"

"You won in the past kavish "he tilts his head to the side "I will kill your son if he touches my daughter and you know it " he gets inside the car slamming the door behind him.

I bend down near his window just to say "don't you worry , everything's alright "

She smiles alongside her mom . "Take care uncle kavish"

"You too ,uncle " I utter while he rolls up the window giving me a black look .

"I'm telling you he's a hard nut to crack" dad chuckles as their white Rolls-Royce leaves the compound.

"Who wants anything from him" I raise my shoulders "I'll get the girl even if it means walking over Shivay's corpse"

"That's absolutely not how it works , stay away from kiaan" he gets inside the car while I chuckle . My dad has never been like any other father , not Shivay freaking Raichand . He knows what I want . He is infact the best father and I don't care if reyansh argues about it saying his dad is better .

Waking towards the huge bungalow uncle kiaan gifted reyansh on his eighteenth birthday, I can feel music beats and vibrations . Loud music fades all other sounds away while most of college students dance on the beats of it . So many girls which are just studying at high school gape at me with sparkling eyes . All ready to slip into my bed just to brag about it . My skin itches on the mere thought of that . If I needed entertainment , I would have gotten it but what I need is an innocent little daughter of a politician. Before I start fantasizing about Siara again , I strut into the living area from the poolside .

My eyes land at Reyansh half lying and half sitting on the couch . A girl standing behind his couch bends to make him see what she wants him to see but he has his eyes fixed at the one sitting on a couch across him . Almighty king .

Reyansh's partner sort of because he doesn't have friends or anything but that guy is Close since reyansh met him at school.
Arin Agnihotri ,popularly known as King because his family has a Royal background.

They both look at me as soon as I step inside and settle next to king .

"You're back"

"Sort of " he answers sliding a lighter towards reyansh . His mother apparently handles their family's royal empire and he has to go back occasionally. That's the only time he's not around Reyansh .

"Done pretending ?" Rey questions pulling the joint kept on his ear . He places it between his lips before making it kiss the flame . That's the only kiss you can expect from this Raghuvanshi .

I throw my head back . I pretend , just to feel what I can't otherwise . She stays close if I'm the good boy but the things is , I am not who she thinks I am .

He passes the joint to me when the girl whispers something in his ear . Wrong fucking target. She must be new if she's trying to hit on him because most girls avoid getting in the way of kiaan's son .

I blow out smoke seeing him get up . The girl comes face to face with him with a hint of excitement in her eyes.

"You "he tells a boy , who looks like a wannabe, to come here .

"This girl right here wants to sit with me" he grabs a bottle of vodka from the bar "but not everyone has the fucking class to match with Reyansh Raghuvanshi's Level . Still just because I'm bored " smashing the bottle on the table , he makes the party fall in silence. Music is turned off and people gape at him like other times . "I can give her a chance" he takes the joint from king and tells the boy to pick up a piece of glass .

"You can sit with me after " he smokes out of his nose looking like the devil he is . I'm more than interested in his drama since I cannot fucking go to Sia . She must have slept till now and moreover Hitler will create a scene again.

"You wanted my attention on your ding-dongs ? Congratu-fucking-lations , you have it all. You just need to get "fuck me for free" written on your dirty pillows " he sits on the armrest near king while the boy who is his puppy now steps forward with the piece of glass .

"B-but R-Rey " she is all ready to cry ,shivering in her shoes as she looks at me " D p-please , he's--- he's being too -- b-bad"

I throw my head back after taking a long drag as the buzzing fills in every nerve of my brain .

king chuckles "Well, he isn't being bad ,he actually is BAD because I think everyone here knows what Reyansh Raghuvanshi is like . You should have thought before making a choice "

"And whatever he's doing I'm into it ." I utter straightening my neck . Getting up from the couch I tell her " come on we're all waiting "

Two girls hold her in place after Reyansh's order and the boy cuts through her skin making her clothes soak in blood . Her scream echoes around us making Rey squeeze his eyes irritated "damn she got a nasty voice"

My phone vibrates in my pocket which I fetch inhaling a puff of smoke .

"Daksh" I hear that voice which knocks my heart off . It does a complete flip even when I hear her just breathing on the line "heer brought me to the college party but we're confused, can you please bring me in"

That please makes something down there throb while I look at the scene in front of me !

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□