24. Siara

Throwing the shopping bag on my bed , I sigh exhausted . It was my worst shopping experience ,it was a freaking nightmare because he kept on looking at me as if he'd kiss me anytime in front of everyone .I was flinching constantly whenever he shifted or moved for that matter . However I did get some good stuff . No matter how much I keep distancing from Daksh , my life keeps getting worse and worse .

I change my clothes just to slip inside my comfy satin nightwear . I turn on Spotify and the first song that plays is dua lipa's "new rules".

I scroll through my Instagram feed but my eyes go wide when I see a picture of Heer with Shivangi that's captioned with My bestie ..

My heart twists and begins aching so I shut the phone and throw it away . I simply don't care . Out of sight, out of mind just like Daksh .

Who actually isn't out of my mind right now as I keep thinking of the kiss again and again.

I hide in my blanket feeling my cheeks heat up . Soon I loose control on myself and grab my phone again. I go through his insta posts and the first photo that makes me go crazy is one he took at the gym today flexing his abs . In the background is Reyansh but he's blurred for me . The only one who makes my breath stop is the one holding the phone . I open the comments and literally lakhs of girls are on the floor with their tongues out for him . I get irritated so I scroll further. My eyes catch glimpse of a picture which is captioned with the only one I need in my bed .

The picture has been taken in the bathroom where he stands near the mirror with little bit of a girl's shoulder visible. On the counter in front of him is a pearled crop top lying which is ....mine .

I remember the day when I went to the party . My center throbs when I read again the only one I need in my bed .

I place a leg over the other and clench my walls but I freeze when my balcony door opens and I see him right there . This can't be true.

"YOU !!" I snap getting on my knees on the bed.

He tilts his head to the side " expecting some imaginarrry, imm- agination again ? Hmm?"

Ohh , well

"You're drunk get outta my room Daksh " I leave the bed and the tiles feel cold on my toes as I move closer to him .

"Not gonna happen" His head goes from side to side .

"I'm calling Reyansh" I place a knee on my bed and bend to pick my phone but my world goes spinning around when I feel him behind me . He fists my hair "want to hold you like this " his other hand traces up my thigh and stops at my butt . My chest goes up and down , up and down while my brain goes numb.

"And do all dirty shit to you" he says making my cheeks go red . His grip tightens making me look up . I hold the phone but then leave it right there .

"But I don't" he steps away leaving me "because you'll be then scared " he chuckles like a maniac .

"Thanks for the concern" I stand up straight "now you can go"

Suddenly his expressions change , he blinks a few times leaning againt the wall . This man freaking knows , what he's doing .

"Don't say that"

"Why" I cross my arms in front of my chest .

"Just--- Don't say that" his eyes Red , probably after so much drinking and his cheeks are flushed too . I don't know if he's cute, scary or a sexy asshole . He's just him so effortlessly.

"I asked you why "

He steps towards me trying to hold his balance and grabs my hair again making me look into his eyes "because it fucking hurts when you don't see how much I want you "

"Want me ?"

" or want to fuck you whatever but both"

My cheeks turn red but he pulls my face close , an inch away from his or less . "It hurts here" he places my hand on his hard chest . His heart is beating so fast . I wish to place my ear on his chest to listen close .

"But you need to go home before I call your dad to drag you home . You know we have cameras everywhere. Untill now papa must be knowing you're here and he'll come to Check up on us ."

"Fuck him"

"Shut the fuck up Daksh "

"Then fuck you" his lips crash on mine and I fall on the bed. It happens so fast that I can hardly realize what's going on . He bites, sucks and makes me red everywhere while his fingers unbutton my shirt so fast . He throws his t-shirt away and tears my shirt away from my body .

"S-stop " I slap his shoulder hard but he goes down my belly and sucks at it . He's one hook away from seeing me half naked and I for sure won't be able to stop him then.

"Daksh , stop it" I dig my nails into his shoulder to push him away .

"You can hate me in the morning for this but I'll die if I stop " he grunts holding both my hands over my head . Squeezing my eyes shut , I moan . Thank the music but for not too long .

Soon his mouth is again in mine and he's almost a tongue deep inside my throat . His hand squeezing my pulse point to make me open my mouth and his other hand rubbing my clit over the fabric .

"Sunshine"

I freeze when I hear papa . Shit !

I push his head away and try to sound as normal as I can "yes papa "

My voice is hoarse , he's gonna know he's gonna know .

"Tell him to go home"

"He's--- just leaving , I forgot to return his card so I called him"

Liar and the worst daughter of all .

He smirks kissing my cheeks and gets up fetching his t-shirt from the bed . I wanna kick him so bad but at the same time ,I want him to keep doing that shit .

"I don't expect any manners from him but it will be better if he uses the door next time and --"

"Shut up shiv " I hear my mom whispering .

"Who the fuck exchanges cards at this time in the night . They take me for a fool" Papa whisper yells and I slap a hand on my forhead . I can't face him now .

"Have a good night rabbit" he kisses my forhead "I love you "

"And I'll kick you in the face " papa growls and daksh chuckles before he's out of my room swinging on his feet.

"I'll kill him " I hear papa's aggressive steps but I shut my eyes and cover myself under the sheets . I hate that asshole , I hate him .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□