14. Siara

After spending a week locked inside my own room , I finally decide to attend college . I cannot let my studies get sacrificed for some broken relations. Everyday heer comes and stands outside my room's door, asking for my forgiveness but I can't make myself to face her . I don't know who forced her for what but I no longer am her best friend.
I wear a simple yellow and white floral dress and step out of my room with my white bagpack . My eyes land at a box kept outside the door . It has "from heer" written on it . A sorry card and a pearl bracelet. I place the box on my bed and stroll down the stairs.

I see a wedding card sitting in our table " who's it from" I ask my mum .

"Zara's daughter is getting married, we all have to be there"
Aisha has always been our elder responsible sister and I didn't expect her to get married so soon. Aunt Zara is the sister of uncle abhimanyu. So obviously everyone will be there at the wedding becuase for all of us this is completely important to attend.

"I'm leaving" I say and she looks at me with apprehension "don't be too harsh on yourself and on them"

"I wish they thought the same earlier" I smile and walk out . Papa sat next to me every night as I tried to sleep. I pretended to have slept so that he went to sleep himself because he had such a hectic schedule the next day but the truth is I've got no sleep recently . I've been using ice cubes for my puffy eyes . My clear heels step on the college ground as I get out of papa's second Rolls-Royce. When I walk from the front of basketball ground, my heart begins pounding againt my chest . I freeze when my eyes land at the group sitting on the bleachers . The entire football team sits on the back while at front are those three . One has his eyes currently fixed at my face . I hold the strap of my bag tight and pull out my phone from it . His dark eyes are incessantly glaring through my soul while his friends bully some kids . King laughs out loud as someone pours a bottle of water on a kid and his shirt sticks to his skinny body . Not everyone has six packs like you arrogant ,toxic--- urgh!!! . Reyansh looks at them with a poker face , probably bored but the third one has no interest in what they're doing. Instead , he's finding my misery amusing .

Well, screw him .
I fix my eyes at the screen on which my papa's smiling face looks at me as I begin walking forward. With my steps his neck and eyes turn and I almost freeze when I'm right in front of them.

"Stop right there" king's voice pierces through my soul " who said you could go Miss Raichand ?"

I shiver as he leaves his seat and walks to me . "Won't you ask for permission ?"

"I don't need it" I begin walking ahead but two guys block my way.

"Well , I suppose you do" he deadpans .

"Fine , can I go " I cross my arms in front of my chest . Daksh has his eyes zeroed at the scene with zero expressions on his face . Reyansh however isn't intrested.

"Ofcourse , but before that you'll have to do the same" he offers a bottle of water to me looking over his shoulder .

"I don't mind" daksh utters stepping on the broken pieces of my heart .

"Shut.up." I grit my teeth .

"Don't tell me you'll call papa now" he chuckles while the other boys except Rey and Daksh laugh in unison.
I try my best to contain my tears .

"Or I'll give you another choice" he steps back and pats on Daksh's thigh "Sit"

Daksh's lips curve in a smirk sideways as he leans back "either ways , I don't mind" he speaks up making disgust seep into my veins .

"WELL FUCK YOU " I almost yell at him.

"Not if I fuck you first , which I surely will " he tilts his head to the side while this time everyone except him Bursts out laughing , reyansh infact rolls on the ground laughing.

"And only I will sweetheart" he deadpans .

I grab the bottle from the ground and open the lid as my cheeks heat up with anger , my eyes blurred with tears . I hate him, I hate him so much . He disgusts me.

I take it over my head but someone grabs the bottle from my hand. "Stop it you all"

My eyes land at heer's face . She's dressed in casuals today.

"What the hell daksh" she asks out of infuriation .

"She didn't like when I was being nice ,guess she deserves the ugly truth ." He gets up, his minions following him.

"I hate you" I snap and he smiles "I love you too rabbit" and walks away.

"I'm so sorry" she holds my arm but is yanked away from me by her king dearest . He drags her along as I cover my mouth with both palms . Uncontrollable tears roll down my cheeks drenching my face as I sit behind a tree crying my heart out . He's so cold . He-- he doesn't care . He dropped down to publicly humiliating me ? ME ?

Grabbing my bag , I head to the restroom to wash my face . Splashing water on my face once , I look at my eyes through the mirror , twice and thrice ,I freeze. Daksh is standing near the wall behind me . I keep my calm and wipe my face hearing him "you blocked me ?"

I ignore him and head for the door while he speaks "dumb move"

"Do I know you Mr cold-ass liar ?" turning around I question.

"You'll gradually know me because here's the thing babygirl , you got no other choice "

"Do not talk to me" before my voice begins to break I decide to leave but he grabs my wrist pulling me inside. He kicks the door close pinning me to the washbasin counter.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□