40. Siara

For my entire life I've heard Daksh joke around about kidnapping me one day and I failed so bad in realizing that one day he'll literally toss me over his shoulder and take me away.

My heart keeps pouding against my chest untill he lands me on my feet again . Everywhere the only thing I can see is darkness except for one source of light far away. I turn on my heels to sprint away from him but he grabs my elbow and yanks me towards him "not today Sia"

Anger and fear build in the back of my mind making me scream on the top of my lungs "let me go home asshole , this is not funny"

He clenches his jaw under the mask looking absolutely scary "Ofcourse my feelings are not funny"
Why does he hide his identity like this ? Maybe it's because of the criminal organization he runs . Once people come to know who's behind LIE, his life will be endangered.

He drags me through the woods and I'm utterly and completely shocked by the change in his attitude. Like a Savior turned into monster , like when lucifer must be dragging people to hell, he stops when we're at a dark road across which is a huge building . Ridiculously high number of guards dressed in black surround the road and most of them are armed. I refuse to take step forward so he angrily picks me up in a rough manner . I fight all I can but a stupid part inside me remains careful not to hurt him . From the pocket of my baby blue pants , my phone is about to fall but he grabs it and smashes it under his foot . I scream and scratch all I can untill we reach at the front of a huge building.
"Why are you doing this" I scream as we enter inside. I see black tiles around and a computerized female voice announces as he puts his card in "The door has opened"

"Because your dad decided to marry you to some fucker . It fucking made me crazy and I am taking what's mine. Yes I'm the worst , you can hate me all you want Sia but you'll have to stay with me while you despise it the most"

"After this I swear I'll never give you what you want" tears stream down my cheeks . I soon see blood stains on his shoulder. His stitches broke and he doesn't care . So how can I expect him to care about my breaking heart?

The elevator makes a ding sound when again I hear the robotic voice "Seventh floor , requesting . Password ."

He grunts out of pain before typing the password . SIA_15/9_D.

"Access granted" the doors slide open. My name and birth date make the password to this place . What actually is this building ?

The floor is wide and there are black doors across each other . Outside every door, there are guards who look more like statues.

Are we at the Legally InsanE HQ? The tiles on the walls on either sides and on the floor are all pitch black and shiny to a point that I can see myself in them. He stops in front of a room and the guard opens it for him. Strutting inside he lands me on the bed and I look around the room . It looks so Similar to my room at home but it can fit four of that size. I get up immidetly and yell at him "you can't keep me here Daksh".

" I am keeping you here Sia and I won't hesitate to tie you to the bed if you try anything smart"
He unbottns his blood covered shirt and picks a towel to stop the blood.

"Go to a doctor , please" I utter in a broken voice but he shakes his head . A few girls step inside my room to whom he orders "make sia comfortable and keep an eye on her"

What am I? His pet?

He struts outside but I scream behind him " you're an asshole !!! "

"Raichand's daughter you have such a foul mouth. I'm desperate to fuck it"

My cheeks heat up and the girls elbow each other whispering and giggling.

"Fuck you" instant regret covers my features but he doesn't say anything so I sigh in relief.

"No fuck YOU and fuck you tonight"

Urghhh !!!!!!

I grab my forhead sitting on the corner of the bed . For once I think of escaping but when I look through the window , this actually is seventh floor .

I scream out loud making the girls flinch.

"Give me a phone, please" I say and they look at each other . I can see they are well educated girls who understand what I mean .

They smile and walk to the closet "please get ready mam , sir wants to take you to dinner"

"Oh he will ? Your sir is an asshole . I've seen him my entire life and suddenly he's the sir here ? Get out"

I breathe in and out reminding myself that these girls are not at fault . Sitting on the bed I squeeze my eyes shut .

This is a place I can never escape . If I go back in time and tell myself that this will how my future with daksh be , I'd laugh out loud .

There is everything I have at my own room but there is no way out . There is no getting away .

I decide to take a shower so I stroll inside the bathroom and slip out of my clothes . When I turn on the shower, a sudden zapping sound shakes me . Hearing another boom , I curl up in a corner realizing there has been an electric short circuit .

I scream out loud seeing sparks of electric currents from the wires of the hot shower on the way .

Some footsteps are heard after the opening of the door but I scream again "don't come inside"

I look at my naked self and curse at my misery . The zapping doesn't stop . I keep myself pressed to the marbled bathroom wall. My legs shake and goosebumps erupt on my body .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□