AA

I had so much fun, I went to AA's house today, and I swear I thought I was going to pass out from laughing so hard. I told her that I've never learn to dance, and that's why I haven’t been to the school dances because I couldn't dance and I never really had a reason to go, but now I do, I'm going to go for her, and to learn to dance.
I was trying to teach her how to play this old card game called Canasta, and I think she kind of got the hang of it after we played a couple of practice rounds, I'm not a very good teacher, and there's alot of rules to this game, so I'm very impressed with her quick understanding of it, as we play more the more it will make sense.
I sewed a button on her flannel since she didn't have the one that came with the flannel, I hope that it will hold for a while.
We watched the remaining bit of "After We Collided" (great movie, btw, WATCH IT) *cough* *cough* and we started watching "13 reasons why" honestly it seemed pretty interesting so I'm going to add it to my list of movies/TV shows I have to watch.

Then, in the middle of it, my mom texted me :I'm here:
My response: FUCK YOU!

I didn't want to go, but it is a school night and her mom doesn't technically allow her to have a sleepover on school nights. I should definitely hang out with her more. After all, she is the person who started all of this, this group, these friendships, trust. I trust her. She's different with her other friends, but with me, I can tell she takes it easier on me. As I wanted, she respects my wishes, and I really appreciate her for it.