Bad Luck Charm

It's March, and ever since this new year has started, I've been so worried about the people around me.
I feel like I hurt someone everywhere I go. Something bad happens to them, or it affects the other people around them. I'm so worried. It's destroying me. My emotions are suffocating my words.
My uncle is in the hospital right now, and this isn't the first time infact it happens very often, but I always feel like it's my fault. He's the only person I confide in, and if I lose him, I won't be okay. I always have this terrifying fear that someday I'll lose him, and I'm scared. Please just let him be. I don't care about my health. I care about his. I lost both of my grandparents and my great-grandfather. I can't lose him, too. I've been to way too many funerals (too many to count). I don't want to have to have to add another one.
I don't know what to do. It feels like every time I'm happy, fate has to take it away from me. It's like I'm destined to be miserable all my life. No matter how nice I am, no matter how much I care, it just won't repay the favor. The darkness always overcomes the light in my eyes. I have the absolute worse luck when it comes to people and happiness, and no one can deny that.