Them <3 (2)

They sure do know how to make me laugh. We went to my favorite store, Barnes and Noble, I could've been in there for hours on end. But I didn't want to spend their money because to me it's rude. But I did get a dinosaur and a book, I was very pleased at what I got, and it was all I needed. I don't know if I want to mention all of the things they got because it was a lot. But yeah, they got a lot, and the best part was they did a jump and smiled at me when we found the last thing they wanted. It made me really happy. And we also spent a good time in Target as well, looking for some fun games to buy and just browsing for other things too. I've never really got the chance to meet their mom, but today, I did. She's very nice and I thought she was funny too. I felt kinda bad for her because she was taking us everywhere and spending money on someone who isn't their child, who she hardly even knows. But yeah, I hope that I made somewhat of a decent impression. Our last stop was Rocky Rococos, and I have only ever been there 2 or 3 times, so I never really had too many things. I just ordered what they were getting because if I knew me, I would be standing there forever trying to figure out what to get. We finally went back to their house, and I've never felt more alive than I did today. When my mom picked me up I told her all about it and she saw what their gift was for me and she said, "What we got them doesn't even come close to the amount of stuff they gave you." I agreed with that because it's true anything I give them won't even come close for the things they do and did for me. If I got the chance to do that again, especially with them, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.