Chapter 13

IN A WORLD OF SPY IT'S DIFFICULT TO HAVE FRIENDS BUT WHEN YOU DO, YOU GET A FAMILY

Ben Daniels didn't know what to think about the two agents he just met. They seemed qualified but on a verge of going berserk. They had told him that one friend of them had tried to help Alex but ending in getting caught to. A certain Jack Dalton. The name was quite familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. The stakes were too high to let himself be bother by having to watch them. The problem is that he needed them. There was quite an army in the building including two psychopaths, one being Zeljan Kurst the maniac head of Scorpia known for his love in torturing his victims, so he heard from Mrs Jones.

They had a plan: they will use a service entrance leading to the kitchens and then make their way through the building. They will find Jack Starbright first as they knew where she probably was and then get her to safety before rushing in to get Alex and Dalton. Simple plan... He probably jinxed it.

Riley gave to Ben an earpiece so that they could communicate in case they get separated. Ben brought additional weapons with him and proposed one to each of the agent. Riley took it.

"I don't do guns," Mac simply turned down the offer.

"What?" Ben cried in disbelief.

"That's how it is, deal with it. I don't need one anyway, I have this instead." Mac answered waving his duct tape.

"Are you f..."

"Don't ask," Riley said laughing.

"Okay, so if you and Mister Duct tape are ready, let's kick some ass!"

***

GOING IN AN OLD AND CREEPY MANSION IS NEVER THE RIGHT CHOICE... THEY HAVEN'T WATCH ANY HORROR MOVIE OR WHAT?

The plan wasn't going to work. He knew that the second they entered the kitchen. If Riley had the camera feeds right, two guards were supposed to be here, and they had been prepared to neutralize them, but they had disappeared. The old mansion was quiet. Ben felt like it was a trap closing in on them. Everything was going well. But it was going to well. He was about to share the thought with his two new partners when a voice burst in through the ceiling in the corridor.

"Hello, hello! Welcome in our new game 'horror in the creepy mansion'. Sorry for the bad name but I was short on time. Now to all the players: try to stay alive!" a giggle was heard, "Angus I am coming for you!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another but it is more a fill in chapter there will be more action in the next one, hopefully...

Hope you enjoyed!

AlyMcShizzle