Chapter 19: epilogue

TWO YEARS AND A HOUSE MOVE LATER

Alex had moved to America, along with Jack and Ben, not long after the mission. Ben had joined Phoenix too and he and Jack were now married. Jack could also see her family more often. Alex was happy for her; she deserved to be happy. And he was too, of course he had to live his own country and his friends, but he still talked to Tom and saw Sabina on weekends,now.

Today will be his first day as an agent, at Phoenix. Matty kept him as a consultant 'till he reached eighteen. Today, he, Jack, Mac, Riley and Bozer will be sent to Siberia to deal with a bunch of bad guys fooling around with a deadly virus. Anyway, nothing they can't handle.

Much to everyone's despair, Alex's humour matches Jack's, but he gets along with the rest of the team just fine. Mac is happy to have a new impro buddy on the field. Alex was a great guinea pig for all of Bozer's prosthetic experiments. For Riley, it was like having a little brother to mess around with.

He had seen them recently when they all came at his house to celebrate his birthday, but they had to leave early because of a mission and mostly because nobody wanted to wake up baby Helen, she might only be one year old, but she was already boisterous. Alex considered her as his sister.

He has a weird family, but it was his. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

So........... this is the end. Thank you for reading my story, it really helped me write it and not just keep it for myself.

AlyMcShizzle