Chapter 15

HOW MANY TIMES MAC WOULD NEED TO BE TOLD NOT TO GO AFTER MURDOC ON HIS OWN

He wasn't happy about having to leave Riley, but Mac knew, or at least he thought he knew, that Murdoc was after him. The best way to keep her safe was to go on his own. She had given him a map with the path to the maintenance room drawn on it. To display the message through the loudspeakers he had to be in there. It was a good place to start.

He was on edge; he hadn't met any guards on his way and was unable to communicate with the others. He didn't know if they were safe.Murdoc liked to play tricks, that's his specialty. But this one seemed too easy for Mac; he couldn't imagine Murdoc sitting around in the room waiting for him to show up even if he knew Mac would come. The hitman always loved to mess with Mac's mind and that was scaring him. Killing Mac wasn't his goal; he wanted to break him by any means and watch him suffer. Mac was trapped in Murdoc's game and separated from his friends.

As expected, he reached the maintenance room without any mishaps and find the walls of the room upholstered with big screens each displaying different rooms of the mansion. Murdoc wasn't there. That made Mac panic. He searched the screens for Jack and Alex but there must be no cameras in the room they were being held as he couldn't find them. He kept searching and his heart stop for a second. Riley was in a room on the top floor. With Murdoc. She was sitting on the floor her hands cuffed being her back. He had to rescue her. Without help, it was going to be impossible, 'nothing out of the ordinary' he thought.

"Except that it is your girlfriend that is in danger genius! Now think," he said to himself.

He scanned the room trying to find items he could use and smiled widely. It may be an old mansion but there was a fire extinguisher. He quickly grabbed it, opened it, releasing the compressed gas inside. He then used the duct tape, he had brought with him, to attach the wires from the CCTV to the nozzle of the extinguisher, creating a makeshift stun gun.

He was now ready to face Murdoc. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here another one for today. I thought about waiting to post it but that would be bad : ). Hope you'll like it! 

I got some help for Mac's invention, but I have no idea if it would work in real life, but it's fiction after all (it's supposed to work with a little imagination ).

AlyMcShizzle