Chapter 13

Author POV:

T

he morning sun rises in the dark realm of vampires, casting a warm glow over the land. The sky is painted with hues of orange, pink, and purple, as the sun slowly ascends above the horizon. The light of the sun illuminates the darkness, creating a new beginning for the creatures of the night. The vampires, who have been dormant during the night, awaken to the new day, feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. The sun’s rays are a reminder of the beauty of life and the hope that comes with each new day, but it looks like they are glowing a little bit more today, as it marks the beginning of a new era for the Bloodland.

In the chamber of shadows, the vampire prince adorned himself with jewels that whispered tales of opulence and immortal grace. Strings of onyx beads draped like strands of midnight, framing his regal attire with the allure of celestial constellations. Each gem, a captured star, seemed to pulsate with a subtle glow, resonating with the untold stories of generations past.

His fingers, adorned with rings of obsidian and silver, moved with a balletic elegance as he fastened the cloak. The jewels were not mere accessories; they were the echoes of forgotten eras, a tangible connection to the timeless legacy he was destined to inherit.

Around his alabaster throat, a silver necklace embraced the neckline like a lover's delicate touch. A pendant, an intricate emblem bearing the crest of his bloodline, hung as a celestial amulet, catching the candlelight and casting a gentle glow on the regal canvas of his attire.

 A pendant, an intricate emblem bearing the crest of his bloodline, hung as a celestial amulet, catching the candlelight and casting a gentle glow on the regal canvas of his attire

*The pendant he is wearing*

As he approached the mirror, the jewels reflected the refined splendor of a nocturnal sovereign. His silhouette, a harmonious blend of velvet, silver, and gemstone, exuded an ethereal elegance. Each jewel was a silent witness to the centuries he carried within, a testament to the enduring allure of his immortal heritage.

His crimson eyes, framed by cascading waves of raven hair, held a mysterious gleam heightened by the subtle shimmer of jewel-encrusted earrings. Like drops of blood-red rubies, they added a touch of decadence to his countenance, emphasizing the juxtaposition of otherworldly beauty and ancient power.

His piercing gaze fixated on his own reflection, admiring the eternally youthful visage that stared back at him. His lips curled into a self-satisfied smirk, reveling in the symphony of his own vanity. As he traced the contours of his sharp cheekbones and ran delicate fingers along the flawless alabaster skin, the prince reveled in the reflection of his otherworldly allure, a captivating blend of allure and conceit that bespoke centuries of undead existence. In the cold, mirrored surface, he found not only the image of a vampire prince but a living masterpiece of perpetual allure, forever enthralled by his own captivating charm. He looked at himself one last time and exited his room.

In the grand hallways going towards the Regal chamber, he moved with the grace of a nocturnal ballroom dancer, the jewels catching and reflecting the torchlight like stars in a cosmic dance

In the grand hallways going towards the Regal chamber, he moved with the grace of a nocturnal ballroom dancer, the jewels catching and reflecting the torchlight like stars in a cosmic dance. The vampire prince, resplendent in his ornate attire and bedecked in jewels, embodied an elegance that transcended time—a creature of immortal beauty destined to ascend the throne with the grace of a dark monarch.

The vampire prince was walking towards the Regal chamber to check the preparation for his coronation ceremony.
As he walked, he noticed his personal servant or the commander Min Yoongi walking towards him. His pale cheeks were covered with a hue of pink. He got flustered As his cat eyes met with Prince Jungkook's for a brief second, and the raven-haired prince knew why, as no one can resist his charms and otherworldly beauty.

“Your Highness,” He said, bowing deeply. “I have been sent by your father to summon you to the pre-ritual ceremony.”

The prince frowned. He had been looking forward to his coronation for months, and he didn’t want to be delayed by some silly pre-ritual.

“As expected, ” he said, with a sigh. As he already knows the king is calling him to complete the pre-ritual that he read last night in that book. In which he has to drink Red wine mixed with the fresh blood of the present king, of the bloodland. He already feels disgusted just by the thought of drinking his father's blood filled with all the toxicity in the world. He hated this ritual from his core.

“ Go and tell him that I said, with all my due respect, I would not be seeing his cursed face before ascending his dark throne as this auspicious day of his will turned into an ominous one,” he said as his red luscious lips curved in a cocky smirk and voice laced with arrogance and taunt.

Yoongi bowed again and vanished like a thin air from there carrying the bratty prince's words in his mind to deliver them to its receiver as it is. 

He landed outside the king's study room. He raised his tiny fist and knocked three times on the giant doors of the chamber. The doors opened at the third knock. In the dimly lit chamber, the Vampire King stood by the window, its curtains drawn against the harsh sunlight. His long, ebony cape cascaded down his regal form as he held a goblet with blood-stained glass, the crimson liquid reflecting the muted light.

Gazing into the distance, he pondered the impending coronation of his son, a momentous event in the realm of the night. Thoughts of legacy and the weight of centuries danced in his crimson eyes as he awaited the dusk that would cloak his kingdom once more.

The king's fingers traced the intricate patterns on the goblet, his mind dwelling on the responsibilities his heir would soon shoulder.

Yoongi said, "Your Majesty,"
in his monotone voice bringing the king out of his deep thoughts.

The king looked at him with his sharp piercing eyes, and raised his left eyebrow at him in questioning, "Why, I didn't see the presence of Young prince beside you?" He asked with his deep voice.

"Your majesty, Prince Jungkook sent me to deliver his words to you, that are," He would not be seeing your cursed face before ascending your dark throne as this auspicious day of his will turned into an ominous one." the commander delivered the words with a straight face and without any filter.

The Vampire King clenches his fist, his eyes narrowing. Without uttering a word, he smashes a crystal goblet on the floor, the sharp sound echoing through the chamber. The shattered glass on the floor glints ominously as the Vampire King leans back on his throne, his expression conveying a mix of frustration and disappointment.

"This cocky brat of mine, We cannot have our future king showing such disrespect." He said voice booming in the spacious room, eyebrows squinting together to show the anger increasing in him.

Seeing his eyes glowing in bright red, Yoongi got worried for his young prince and said in a light, calm but worry-filled voice, "Your majesty, Prince Jungkook is still young, forgive him and his words as thinking as of his mere childishness."

He said those words so easily but both of them knew the young prince's words were anything other than his mere childishness. His words show his years of hatred towards his father. The painful childhood he was given by his blood. And the result he is going to receive today in the form of his father's ugly blood. He loathed that blood.

But the king knows he can't do anything now instead of accepting the present as it is. He sighed defeatedly, and said in his low deep voice, "These rituals are crucial to our unity and tradition. He cannot disregard them."

"He has to complete the ritual at any cost. Go and bring me the fresh fine red wine as deep as the blood right now," he ordered the commander who in an instant vanished from there to carry out the king's order.

AN: Sorry guys it took me a little long to update. I will update the next chapter on Monday. 🥺🫰

Vote, comment, and share.💜

Drop a heart 💜 to keep me motivated to write.