Chapter 16

Author POV:

Under the celestial tapestry, a blue moon night unfolds, casting an ethereal glow upon the world. The heavens seem to hold their breath as the azure orb hangs in the midnight sky, painting everything in a surreal hue. Stars shimmer like scattered diamonds, weaving tales of ancient constellations. A gentle breeze whispers through the silhouettes of trees, carrying the secrets of the night. Nature pauses in this enchanting moment, as if time itself is captivated by the rare beauty of the celestial spectacle. This night that comes once in a blue moon literally, going to witness the moment of a vampire prince's coronation that comes after a century.

In the heart of his secluded garden, bathed in the cerulean embrace of the full blue moon, the vampire prince Jungkook stands with regal poise by the tranquil lake, his gaze fixed upon the celestial orb. His alabaster skin catches the lunar glow, accentuating the aristocratic contours of his face. Clad in midnight velvet, he awaits the commencement of his coronation, a solemn ceremony beneath the mystical radiance.

The garden is his private realm, an oasis of nocturnal flora that flourishes under the watchful gaze of the moon. The air carries an otherworldly stillness, broken only by the distant rustle of leaves and the occasional nocturnal creature's hushed movements.

With eyes like pools of obsidian, Prince Jungkook gazes skyward, his anticipation mirrored in the celestial canvas above. The moon, a witness to his immortal legacy, bathes him in its azure glow as if anointing him for the impending ascent to his vampiric throne. The garden, an ethereal stage, awaits the unfolding of this mesmerizing coronation night.

Unbeknownst to him, Queen Hye Jin and her son Xukun approached, their footsteps masked by the soft rustling of leaves. Jungkook heard footsteps behind him. He turned around to see his stepmother and stepbrother standing there, their faces twisted with envy and hatred.

He smirked at them knowing surely the reason for their presence in front of him as they looked determined to halt his impending ceremony.

Queen Hye Jin, "Jungkook, you will not ascend to the throne. The kingdom cannot endure your tyrannous rule!". She exclaimed, making clear her intentions to come here, at the few minutes before his coronation ritual to begin.

Prince Jungkook, eyes ablaze with crimson intensity, "This kingdom or it's just about you? As long as I know this kingdom needs a leader who embraces the power of darkness." Laced with presumptuousness, his voice conveyed excessive confidence without warrant.

Prince Xukun, not able to contain this frail beauty painful honest words, stepped forward, "You're blinded by your ambition, kook. We won't let you doom our people."

Enraged, Prince Jungkook's eyes glowed crimson as he swiftly closed the distance, grabbing his stepbrother's neck with supernatural speed.

"SHUT UP! NO ONE CALL ME WITH THAT UGLY NAME!" With His blood-red eyes glaring into his stepbrother's shocked eyes, He shouted on his face in a loud and clear voice. If looks can kill Prince Xukun would be already dead.

"Whoa, calm down. It's just a nickname little bro." He still dares to give the evidence of his stupidity with his words.

"I said, use Prince Jungkook or Your Majesty to address me and If you still want to be under the six feet ground then continue to call me with whatever your dead brain will tell you to." He hissed, his voice a low, ominous growl. His cold deathly voice echoed in the garden atmosphere with impending doom.