2

Rehaan's Pov

I tighten my tie again and again until breathing gets tough. I walked on the breakfast table and greeted my Grandma with a kiss on her forehead, "Hello handsome" She caresses my arms and gesture for me to sit beside her I ignored her request and walked to sit on my usual chair. She gave me looks but I shrug with a tight smile.

"How was yesterday's meeting" My father walked to sit beside my grandma and pulled out his phone to check on the current share market. I like business I really do but I'll never get his obsession with it.

"It was great" I replied in a monotone voice and He just nodded. "Can I have my breakfast" I demanded.

My father raised his eyebrows and looked at me for the first time in the morning and I couldn't help but avoided his gaze. I hate how intimidated I feel from him.

I finally got my breakfast and ate in peace before leaving the mansion. I was starting to feel claustrophobic.

I got my keyes out and start driving. I hate drivers and I hate sitting in the backseat It makes me feel uneasy. As if someone else is controlling me.

I finally reached the office and felt my muscles relaxed for the first time since the morning. I walked to my cabin and finally felt the urge to loose my tie.

I felt irritated at my assistant for opening the curtains again, I pulled out the remote and closed it.  So, that I can feel alone and breathe.

Let the day begin and let me drown myself to the point I forget who I am.