20

Suhana's Pov

I've this desire to hold his attention and make him smile as much as possible and it might not sound like a good idea but it does something to my heart. I want to be the only person that makes me chuckle and I just hope that woman isn't his girlfriend because if she is I'm doomed.

I clean the aisle and grab a water bottle from the fridge. "What are you doing" my mother's voice scared me and I spilled the water on my clothes, "ahh mumma" she laughs at my reaction and patted my back, "oh oh you're a silly girl" I laughed, "I love being silly" She smiled, "I love that you're silly" I turned and hug her tightly, "oh right there baby girl. What's the matter" She asked while caressing my back, "nothing I just love you" She chuckled "I love love you" she whispered in my ears and kissed my cheeks.

And I love being loved. I wonder if Rehaan has ever felt this amount of affection in his life.

--

It's past 12 and I should sleep but the expression on Rehaan's face when we were talking in the kitchen is stuck in my head and it Just won't go away. I like how his face turn when he actually like something. I like that almost smirk on his face when he says something he's proud of. I like ..ughhh. I need to stop liking things. I grab my phone and checked my message box. There's few messages from friends and colleagues but I didn't open them. I just don't feel it. My fingers hover above Rehaan's name I opened it and typed, {Hi, what are you upto} should I send it? Or Am I being nosy? I erase it. I should get some sleep. I threw the phone on the other side of bed and close my eyes. "I need to block his name from my brain" I mumbled to myself and sigh in frustration.