12

Suhana's Pov

I found myself the way out and left his castle as early as possible. It's frustrating and annoying to be in his presence and it makes me feel all kinds of uneasy either it be good or bad. I reached my home and release my breath.

"I'm home" I announced and ran to the Puja ( prayer) house to help mom. We have a Puja ceremony today and Mom has been very busy preparing it.
Isha brought the sweets and gave me look, "go get ready di" she hates underdress people. She would love Rehaan. He's always dressed. And where the hell that thought came from Suhana. I shook my head and walked to my room to get ready.

I grab a light pink suit&salwar and did my makeup. I pull my hair in a bun and went downstairs.

All the guest start arriving and the Puja begin. There's nothing more calming than this atmosphere.

After the Puja everyone start talking and having there get together. We served everyone. That's when I saw Rehaan standing at entrance. Looking like a child who lost his parents at a strange place.

His eyes finally stopped it's search when it landed on me. He open his mouth to say something but then decided not to say anything. I walked to him. I heard someone calling my name but it faded in the background.

I reached him and smiled despite being mad at him for leaving me in the study room. He smiled as well, that weird tight smile that never reaches his eyes but smile nonetheless.

He waved a phone in front of me, "it's mine" I grabbed my phone out of his hand, "yeah I know it's yours" he says in a very husky voice that reaches places.

Isha came behind me, "who is he" she asked in my ears. "We work together" not sure if it's the right answer I looked at Rehaan and he nodded.

"Hi" Isha extend her hand for him to shake and he did, "hello" he didn't smile. "Come in" Isha gestures for him to come and before he could deny she already left dragging me along with her.