6

Suhana's Pov

"but it would be good for your career" My mom said while devouring cupcake. I handed her a tissue, "I know mumma but" my dad came in between and stole the cupcake from my plate, "No but. You need to do what's good for your career Suhana" Mom nodded and stole the cupcake from dad's hand and start eating it. I laughed at my adorable parents and wave them good night before throwing myself on my bed.

Maybe they're right. They look rich so there'll be alot known people and that can help my career to boost. I yelled in frustration it'll be so embarrassing to ask them again. I grab the card from my purse which that guy left on the aisle. It say KHAN ENTERPRISES in bold letters. I threw the card somewhere in the room. His face makes me not want to do it. It's just so..annoying.

--

I did all my work and still sat in the kitchen as if some more work will come or maybe someone.

I shake the thoughts and grab the card to dial those numbers. I've to find some courage somehow. After few rings a woman speaks, "This is Khan enterprises how can I help you" and that's where I lost all the gathered courage because who do I want to talk to I don't know. I stuttered, "Um.. It's Suhana and-" the woman cut me in between "oh Suhana Sharma wait a minute I'll put you right to Mr.Rehaan" Rehaan Is it the night guy, I thought to myself.

After a few seconds the same masculine voice speaks, "Hello"
"Hi" really Suhana?? Hi??
I cleared my throat and tried again, "Hi, it's Suhana the chef you talked to last night and I-" he cut me in between, "you can come tomorrow at my office. I'll send you the address and time" and he hang up on me. Wow. That went well. I guess.