25

Suhana's Pov

It was as I expected. Known people. Fake Smiles. Talks that doesn't even matter. I talked to everyone. Got praised. I did whatever I was there to do but my EYES kept looking for him entire time and His was fixed at me.

It felt as we were desperate to be in each other's company. After all the talks and fake smile I left the place.
I went to the backyard and I knew who was behind me.

"Felt suffocated" I asked Rehaan as soon as we were alone. He came to stand beside me, "I hate parties" He said in a tone I recognise now. I locked my fingers in his. "It's alright now" I placed my head on his arm because I can't reach his shoulders.

We stood there like this for a while when he mumbled, "you're really so beautiful" I shove him, "stop saying that" He laughed and pulled me closer, "why" He whispered our faces two inches away from each other and I just wanted to close the distance, "because it makes me feel so many things" I finally uttered, "I want you to feel so many things" He replied and close the distance between us. His kiss felt as warm as him. I could kiss him forever. He tighten his hold on my waist and deepens the kiss. I held his arms tighter because I can't trust my legs anymore.

We finally parted ways with the biggest smiles on our faces. He looked relaxed and Happy and I just can't stop staring at this Beautiful human. God, How did you make him.

I held his face in my hands and Whispered, "Sunshine" He smiled and kissed my palm and I melted right there.

"I'll drop you home" he said after a minute I nodded, "of course you will" we both laughed and head toward the exit.