7

Rehaan' s Pov

I looked myself in the washroom mirror and styles my hair again. I hate how these strands make their way out all the time. I went back to my office and sat in my chair to make myself look as relaxed as possible but in reality I could feel my pulse. I don't know why I'm nervous it's not like she  knows what's going on in my head. I just have to act as I always do. Cold.

Simran, My assistant walked in my office with Suhana right behind her. She's wearing a white trouser and blue tank top. God she's wearing a tank top to a business meeting.

I avert my eyes from her and looked into a file I've already checked ten times, "Sit" I ordered and I can see from the corner of my eyes that She completely hated it. I got the pleasure from it.

She sat in front of me. Crossed leg and hands on her knees. I purposely ignored her for few minutes and in those few minutes she looked nervous just like she was when I walked into the kitchen last night. Her cheeks were red from the anxiety but today it's different. She looked way more in control.

I finally put down my file and looked in her direction, "so" I uttered a single word to get her attention. She looked at me, eyes wide. Those big brown eyes. Lips parted. Those full red lips.
For a second she just stared at me and I wanted to freeze the time then and there. AND I NEED TO FREEZE MY FUCKING MY BRAIN AS WELL.

"I'd love to accept the job" She finally said and she didn't sounded nervous at all. "Why now" I couldn't help but asked and felt like an asshole at her reaction. She looked embarrassed but cover her expression as soon as possible, "I thought about it. Just like you suggested" I supress the smile that tried very hard to make an appearance. She thought about me.
I nodded. "We can discuss the pay" She nodded in response.