INTERSEXUAL

Tck,tck,tck
At the forefront strode two figures, Dr.No.1 tall and imposing, possessed an air of brooding intensity that seemed to envelop him like a cloak. His piercing gaze held the weight of untold secrets, while his chiseled features spoke of a mind as sharp as the scalpel like he could read my mind.

Beside him, Dr.no.2 cut a leaner figure, his sharp intellect concealed beneath a veneer of malice and charisma. With his disarming smile and piercing blue eyes.

Behind them, a trio of bodyguards moved with silent precision, their stoic expressions betraying nothing of the dangers that lurked in the shadows. Clad in tailored suits that hugged their formidable frames, they exuded an aura of unyielding loyalty, their vigilant gaze sweeping the surroundings for any hint of danger.

Asta stared in disbelief, his confusion palpable. "What the... there wasn't a door here before. How did they even get in?"

The taller of the two scientists, stepping forward, filled the room with a palpable seriousness, the air thickening as if it became harder to breathe. His voice, calm yet authoritative, broke the silence.

"Are you the only one awake right now? Quite the resilient one, aren't you?" he mused, adjusting his glasses with a slight nod. "Perhaps we should start with introductions."

"I am Dr. Raki," he continued, gesturing to himself, then pointed to his colleague, "and this is Dr. Magi. The individuals behind us," he waved dismissively towards the trio of bodyguards, "are just our security. No need to bother with names for them."

Asta's thoughts raced as he processed Dr. Raki's words. 'What the hell... He treats them like they're just objects. Is this guy some kind of royalty or something?' His skepticism and wariness grew with each passing moment.

Dr. Raki paused, ensuring he had everyone's full attention before continuing. "The primary reason we brought you here is quite significant. You, along with others here, are intersexual."

Asta's expression turned to one of confusion as he repeated the term uncertainly, "Inter...sex... what?"

He explained," In the realm of human biology, there exists a phenomenon known as intersexuality. It's a condition where an individual embodies characteristics of both genders simultaneously. They possess the physical attributes typically associated with both males and females, including genitalia."

"These remarkable individuals navigate a unique existence, residing in the intersection of gender norms. In essence, they encompass the essence of both masculinity and femininity within a single being."

"What's more, despite possessing male and female reproductive organs, intersex individuals can conceive and bear children, akin to their female counterparts."

Dr. Raki chuckled, his voice filled with a mix of fascination and clinical detachment, "The complexity and diversity of human biology are truly astounding, aren't they? It weaves intricate narratives of identity that defy conventional understanding."

Asta, bewildered and increasingly frustrated, thought to himself, "What the heck is this guy talking about? How can I be both a girl and a boy at the same time? Has he not seen my hard and thick thing inside me?"

His internal monologue was cut short as Dr. Magi handed him a document. "Here, take a look at this,"he said. "This is your medical report confirming you're intersex. But there's more you need to understand. Being intersex carries health risks, including a higher probability of certain cancers due to hormonal imbalances if not managed properly."

He paused for a moment to let the information sink in before adding, "If you choose to, we can perform a procedure to align your physical traits with the gender that your body is most compatible with, essentially reducing your health risks. We're offering this as a free service."