OBSESSIVE LOVE

I'm Irish Heartfilia, hailing from a low-class noble family. From a young age, my parents insisted that I befriend high-class nobles and royals, hoping to leverage those connections for their own gain. Despite my genuine desire for friendship, my attempts were met with disdain. Instead of companionship, I was treated as a servant or a mere plaything for their entertainment.

In my normal state, communication was a struggle. Every word I uttered seemed to invite ridicule, fostering a deep-seated doubt in my ability to speak properly. This doubt eventually morphed into fear, rendering me unable to make eye contact with others.

Amongst the tormentors, Princess Ingrassia stood out as the worst. Whether she's changed since our kindergarten days remains to be seen, but back then, she led the charge in bullying me relentlessly.

Despite the pain and humiliation, I had no choice but to comply with my parents' wishes and forge friendships with those who mistreated me. It was a bitter reality I couldn't escape.

As I reached the age of nine, the realization of how my parents were using me began to dawn upon me. To Princess and her entourage of lackeys, I was nothing more than a plaything for their entertainment.

With each passing day, my resentment towards them deepened, fueling a growing hatred within me. This hatred manifested itself in the darkness of my mana, awakening an affinity for dark and soul magic within me.

I dedicated myself to training both my body and magic, determined to grow stronger. However, I soon realized that my efforts were futile. Unlike me, Princess and her cohorts had been bathed in elixirs since childhood, their mana capacity and physical strength far surpassing that of a mere child.

But everything changed one fateful day when Princess Ingrassia, her voice dripping with arrogance and cruelty.
"Hey Outcast girl, Take this sword and go hunt uba for us."

(Uba is a pig monster in this world, they just like wild boar in our world.)

With a heavy heart and a voice barely above a whisper, I protested, "I... I'm only nine years old. I c-an't hunt monsters."

Princess's glare pierced through me, her eyes ablaze with anger as she retorted, "You're a pig too. You can't even hunt your own race hahaha. Do you want to be with us or not?"

That time I was angry enough to kill them but It was actually the turning point of my life. I sought solace in the nearby forest, the Azure Tempest, seeking refuge from the turmoil within me.

Venturing only a short distance into the woods, I found myself perched atop a tree, my heart pounding with fear and anticipation. I waited in silence, hoping for an Uba to wander into my path, unsuspecting of the danger lurking above.

Fortune smiled upon me that day, as an Uba approached directly beneath my hiding place. Without hesitation, I leaped from my perch, my sword poised to strike with deadly precision.

Princess's sword was as sharp as her tongue, effortlessly slicing through the Uba's neck like a hot knife through butter. There was no time for the creature to react, no chance for it to utter a sound.

As I witnessed the life drain from the Uba's eyes, a peculiar sensation washed over me. It was not sorrow or remorse that filled my heart, but rather a perverse sense of pleasure. The act of taking a life, of asserting dominance over another being, ignited a primal thrill within me.

Driven by this newfound sensation, I descended upon the Uba's lifeless form, stabbing and mutilating its corpse with reckless abandon. With each strike, the rush of pleasure intensified, consuming me in a frenzy of bloodlust and euphoria.

<Notification: Unique skill: "Predation"Obtain>

I couldn't comprehend the meaning behind it, but my body seemed to move of its own accord, instinctively responding to some primal urge. It was as if this newfound ability was guiding my actions, compelling me to act in a certain way.