KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE

After the conversation, the referee signaled to start the duel, and both teams took their positions and ready to attack each other at any time.

"Aoto-sama, step back. This fight is between me, my teammate, and her," declared elminia.

Aoto's response was unexpected. "Okay, I will not interfere," he replied, seeming indifferent to the situation, everyone who was observed the duel shocked on his decision but they didn't know, Aoto had his own plan running.

With Aoto out of the equation, the opposing team saw an opportunity. 'Yes, now even the hero has retreated. Now we can beat her as much as we want, and no one can stop us,' they thought.

However, unexpectedly the barbarian student had a change of heart. He walked forward and approached Scarlett with confidence, like he was scheming something.

"Nova-san, no matter how hard I try, I just don't feel like raising my hand on a women," he confessed. "So how about this? We both join hands tightly and see who can bear the pain. After this, you will also know that you cannot defeat us."

Scarlett's mischievous grin widened, because that was aynar's biggest mistake. "Haha, you are so kind. I agree. Let's do this."

Both Scarlett and the barbarian student shook hands vigorously, prompting anticipatory murmurs from the crowd. Everyone expected to hear Asta's scream echoing through the ground any moment.

However, what transpired left everyone stunned, including the princess ingrassia and the chiyoko hiiro. Instead of Scarlett crying out in pain, it was the barbarian student who collapsed to his knees, screaming in agony as the sound of bones breaking reverberated through the arena.

The intensity of the pain was palpable in the air as the barbarian pleaded for mercy, but even the referee couldn't intervene, as the student himself had proposed the challenge.

"I accept defeat... I accept defeat," the student cried out, his words growing fainter as he descended into unconsciousness. Yet, Asta didn't relent until his opponent was completely incapacitated, leaving the audience in shock at the unexpected turn of events.

Elminia was shocked to witness Aynar's swift defeat. "Shit! That muscle head, good for nothing. Looks like I'll have to use my trump card from the beginning," she muttered under her breath.

With determination, Elminia unleashed her rare skill; imaginary pain. In an instant, Scarlett began to falter, wracked by intense agony coursing through her body but she didn't let a single word of pain came out of her mouth.

"Fufufu, can't bear this pain, can you?" Elminia taunted, her skill inflicting excruciating torment upon Scarlett. Known as imaginary pain, this rare skill induced intense suffering by manipulating the victim's mind to imagine pain, without any physical impact.

In this scenario, there was no visible effect on Scarlett's body, rendering interference from the referee impossible. Helpless, Scarlett endured the relentless onslaught of imaginary pain until she could bear it no longer and succumbed to defeat.

'As long as the person in front does not have another rare skill like pain nullification, I have won it. And on top of that, I don't think they even have a single skill or magic.'

"It's my complete victory, scarlett nova." Elminia declared.

But She did not know that Scarlett had endured months of torture and experiments and  compare to that, this pain was next to nothing.

Scarlett pressed forward, closing in on Elminia, and seeing her walk with a face like she didn't even feeling any pain, her world trembled with uncertainty. She frantically unleashed a barrage of magical attacks—fire bolts, ice crystals, water thrusters—but none fazed Scarlett. She continued her relentless advance, undeterred by her futile attempts.